The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club: Group Chat Place (BEING MOVED)

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club: Group Chat Place

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Thundering Hooves wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:....
D.M Boarding wrote:...

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:...

KYTrainer wrote:...

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:...

walnut the hamster wrote:...

FameDaLupa wrote:...

778catsdogshorses33 wrote:...

buzzy wrote:...
I say we should accept some new players into this group.... I think its got a little boring to be honest.
If others would like to, then sure.

Though I would like to put up some restrictions (also /rules) for any who joins us if all of you are alright with them. If you are alright with them and have any other ideas, feel free to post (and if we do accept these new restrictions/rules, I would say that these won't apply to any of us that are already members and wouldn't apply to any already members who decide to leave but then join back):

1. must have been on Horse World Online for at least 4 months
2. must have at least 4 barns/pastures (can be any of the following: 2 barns and 2 pastures, 4 barns, 4 pastures, 1 barn and 3 pastures, and/or 1 pasture and 3 barns)
3. must have at least 4 Thoroughbreds (the Thoroughbreds do not need to be good ones to start with)
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Thundering Hooves wrote:

I say we should accept some new players into this group.... I think its got a little boring to be honest.

Though I would like to put up some restrictions (also /rules) for any who joins us if all of you are alright with them. If you are alright with them and have any other ideas, feel free to post (and if we do accept these new restrictions/rules, I would say that these won't apply to any of us that are already members and wouldn't apply to any already members who decide to leave but then join back):

2. must have at least 4 barns/pastures (can be any of the following: 2 barns and 2 pastures, 4 barns, 4 pastures, 1 barn and 3 pastures, and/or 1 pasture and 3 barns)
3. must have at least 4 Thoroughbreds (the Thoroughbreds do not need to be good ones to start with)
I say yes!
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses »

PeacefulOreo wrote:

3. must have at least 4 Thoroughbreds (the Thoroughbreds do not need to be good ones to start with)[/quote]
1. Yes
2. and I know a player that would love to!!
walnut the hamster wrote: >>>
Me tooooo
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Thundering Hooves wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

1. Yes
2. and I know a player that would love to!!
walnut the hamster wrote: >>>
Me tooooo[/quote]

?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Thundering Hooves wrote:

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Thundering Hooves wrote:...

Kamichi Stables wrote:...

I have a bunch of things that I would like to talk to you guys about for the future of The United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club (and have all of us vote on these ideas):

As already been discussed in the few posts above, allowing other players to join The United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club.

Adding/changing a few of our rules. Do any of you have any ideas for the rules or do we like them as they are?

Again, as already been discussed in the few posts above, for other players to join us, they need to meet certain restrictions before they can be interviewed by the interviewer(s).

Appointing another interviewer or two.

Appointing a vice president to take charge whenever the president can't take charge.

Making a different forum for our main page (recreating it/making it look different).

All of us who are currently members be The United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club committee that make decisions.
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

PeacefulOreo wrote:

I have a bunch of things that I would like to talk to you guys about for the future of The United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club (and have all of us vote on these ideas):

As already been discussed in the few posts above, allowing other players to join The United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club.

Adding/changing a few of our rules. Do any of you have any ideas for the rules or do we like them as they are?

Again, as already been discussed in the few posts above, for other players to join us, they need to meet certain restrictions before they can be interviewed by the interviewer(s).

Appointing a vice president to take charge whenever the president can't take charge.

Making a different forum for our main page (recreating it/making it look different).

All of us who are currently members be The United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club committee that make decisions.
If everyone is fine with that I wouldn't mind being the vice president (I am the president of my class)
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

PeacefulOreo wrote:

So, here are the options for some of the things listed.

walnut the hamster or Thundering Hooves for vice president

walnut the hamster as an interviewer.

I'll take any other nominations of other members for any of these roles and then we'll take a vote
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses »

PeacefulOreo wrote:

I'll take any other nominations of other members for any of these roles and then we'll take a vote[/quote]
I'll inerveiw.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Thundering Hooves wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

I'll take any other nominations of other members for any of these roles and then we'll take a vote
I'll inerveiw.[/quote]

walnut the hamster did want to nominate you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:59 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:59 pm