The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse Dressage

Top Dressage Horses
Visit My Farm

Horse Dressage

Post by Top Dressage Horses »

I will be breeding Ultimate Dressage horses, and selling them(posting them as rewards). I Specialize in
Andalusians and Lipizzaners I also Train them for Dressage Specially I do train and do other Dressage horses, but I will be doing others with more efficiency.

TDH (Top Dressage Horses)
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Dressage

Post by Sawd10 »

Top Dressage Horses wrote:I will be breeding Ultimate Dressage horses, and selling them(posting them as rewards). I Specialize in
Andalusians and Lipizzaners I also Train them for Dressage Specially I do train and do other Dressage horses, but I will be doing others with more efficiency.

Ooh can't wait! Need help starting up your Andalusians? I have one or two! I also could possibly buy you a Lipizzaner. :) Also you are a new player and may find these helpful. http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 12&t=18675 http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=18589 You can read this and this will help you a lot!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... f=8&t=6842 This too! It can also help.
Hope that helps! Need anything else? (other info) Just ask me! I can get it all to help you. :) Hope this helped. I am open to questions. :D Lastly I cannot wait for your Dressage horse farm to start up! I will definitly buy. :) Thanks and have a good day. -Sawd10
Train
Visit My Farm

Post by Train »

Top Dressage Horses wrote:I will be breeding Ultimate Dressage horses, and selling them(posting them as rewards). I Specialize in

I'm starting a line of Lipizzaners if you'd like me to breed you some?
Top Dressage Horses
Visit My Farm

Train wrote:

I'm starting a line of Lipizzaners if you'd like me to breed you some?
(TDH) Yes I would love that please, I don't have much right now that would be great!
Thank you. How much around should I pay you??
Train
Visit My Farm

Post by Train »

Top Dressage Horses wrote:
Train wrote: I'm starting a line of Lipizzaners if you'd like me to breed you some?
(TDH) Yes I would love that please, I don't have much right now that would be great!
It would depend on the foal? I can ping you with foals when they're born and we can negotiate prices?
Top Dressage Horses
Visit My Farm

Train wrote:
Top Dressage Horses wrote: (TDH) Yes I would love that please, I don't have much right now that would be great!
It would depend on the foal? I can ping you with foals when they're born and we can negotiate prices?
(TDH) Yes that sounds great, again thank you. I am earning as much money possible right now.
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

Hi! I have a lot of high HGP Lipizzaner stallions and mares with good stats. I can offer you a stud with my stallions (some of them have HGP little abowe 69) if you want. I can also sell you a Lipizzaner (mare or female) with HGP between 60-63, other horses aren't for sale.
Top Dressage Horses
Visit My Farm

Pieta wrote:

That sounds great thank you for your offer! What prices?

Hi! I have a lot of high HGP Lipizzaner stallions and mares with good stats. I can offer you a stud with my stallions (some of them have HGP little abowe 69) if you want. I can also sell you a Lipizzaner (mare or female) with HGP between 60-63, other horses aren't for sale.
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

Pieta wrote:That sounds great thank you for your offer! What prices?

Tell for how much can you afford?
Top Dressage Horses
Visit My Farm

Pieta wrote:
Tell for how much can you afford?
I can afford about 20k but I am waiting for my sister sawd10 to pay me, she will be on in a bit to pay me though. I will contact you when I get my pay.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:24 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:24 am