The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Creating Danish Warmblood

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Gudmand
Visit My Farm

Creating Danish Warmblood

Post by Gudmand »

Hey everyone,

I got some nice thoroughbred mares, wich I´ll like to cross breed with a Frederiksboger
- With some hope could give me a dansih warmblood in the furture.

Kind regards,

Gudmand <GM>
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Creating Danish Warmblood

Post by 8arbarossa »

Gudmand wrote:Hey everyone,

I got some nice thoroughbred mares, wich I´ll like to cross breed with a Frederiksboger
- With some hope could give me a dansih warmblood in the furture.

Kind regards,

Gudmand <GM>
How did your project go?

I saw there was one on the market, pretty expensive animals

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Gudmand
Visit My Farm

Post by Gudmand »

Hey 8arbarossa

Im still trying to breed this fantastic horse, but its a long process
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Gudmand wrote:Hey 8arbarossa

Im still trying to breed this fantastic horse, but its a long process
Dont give up! we need the new blood.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Gudmand
Visit My Farm

Post by Gudmand »

Im trying my best :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Gudmand wrote:Im trying my best :D
If i may be so bold to give some advice.. I would breed this horse to a pony type TB. I would ask the TB community if they got one, if they dont i got one.

Then look for a low horsetype Trakehner, there is one on the market but its a big expensive so i would advice to make one yourself [ Turkmene x Mongolian ] x [ Arabian x Thoroughbred ].
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Gudmand
Visit My Farm

Post by Gudmand »

8arbarossa wrote:
Gudmand wrote:Im trying my best :D
If i may be so bold to give some advice.. I would breed this horse to a pony type TB. I would ask the TB community if they got one, if they dont i got one.

Then look for a low horsetype Trakehner, there is one on the market but its a big expensive so i would advice to make one yourself [ Turkmene x Mongolian ] x [ Arabian x Thoroughbred ].
I already got my horses for the danish varmblood creation, but my [ Turkmene x Mongolian ] filly are only 1 months [horse=][/horse]
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Gudmand wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:

I already got my horses for the danish varmblood creation, but my [ Turkmene x Mongolian ] filly are only 1 months [horse=][/horse]
move them to my farm, i will age them so they will be adults tomorrow.. for free
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Gudmand
Visit My Farm

Post by Gudmand »

Sorry, but i will do this myself
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:42 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:42 pm