The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Skyros Ponies

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Skyros Ponies

Post by Wyoming Acres »

I have some Skyros Ponies to give away. I used them for a breeding project and no longer need them so hoped to pass them on. : )
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Re: Skyros Ponies

Post by MerrySmile »

I got a mare. Thank you!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Wyoming Acres wrote:I have some Skyros Ponies to give away. I used them for a breeding project and no longer need them so hoped to pass them on. : )
I could use a pair for quests... or just a colt. Nothing special and can be aged or young. I only plan to use them for the recipe quests.
For these two:
Balearic
Giara Pony (not opened for me yet)

You're welcome to apply restrictions.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Wyoming Acres »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Wyoming Acres wrote:I have some Skyros Ponies to give away. I used them for a breeding project and no longer need them so hoped to pass them on. : )
I could use a pair for quests... or just a colt. Nothing special and can be aged or young. I only plan to use them for the recipe quests.
For these two:
Balearic

I have sold most of them. I think I have one or two older horses left in my retirement if you would like them. No restrictions.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Wyoming Acres wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
For these two:
Balearic

I have sold most of them. I think I have one or two older horses left in my retirement if you would like them. No restrictions.
That's more than fine by me.
I'll take whatever you have left of your retirement. I can make do with males or with females, or of course, with a mix of both.
I did take a look at your farm, but I didn't happen to see any, of course I didn't look through every pasture, just the ones I thought they might be in.

Thank you! :D
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Wyoming Acres »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Wyoming Acres wrote:
I'll take whatever you have left of your retirement. I can make do with males or with females, or of course, with a mix of both.
I did take a look at your farm, but I didn't happen to see any, of course I didn't look through every pasture, just the ones I thought they might be in.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2008365
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Wyoming Acres »

Wyoming Acres wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2008365

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2016624
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Wyoming Acres »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Wyoming Acres wrote:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2004585
You could breed her to a Tarpan as well.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Wyoming Acres wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2004585
You could breed her to a Tarpan as well.
You are seriously going to make earning that quest easy for me. :D

Yes, please.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:43 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:43 am