The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For Suggestions On Trainers

Chevelle
Visit My Farm

Looking For Suggestions On Trainers

Post by Chevelle »

Hey guys, I am just seeing who your favorite trainers are. I have recently used Royale Training, and that was amazing :D
I’m looking for trainer that can do my Bashkir foals (believe I have around 5)
Thanks in Advance :)
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For Suggestions On Trainers

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Lion Pride Arabians wrote:Hey guys, I am just seeing who your favorite trainers are. I have recently used Royale Training, and that was amazing :D
Most of my favorite trainers have closed but here are the trainers that I have used and really liked: Veterinarian, _h a z e l_, Royale, Shadow_Hills, Horzelover101, Kamichi Stables, and ~BDE~Secondary
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Lion Pride Arabians wrote:Hey guys, I am just seeing who your favorite trainers are. I have recently used Royale Training, and that was amazing :D
PeacefulOreo has it said.
These are (generally speaking), the top trainers on-game at the moment. I'm sure there are a couple others that haven't been named that do regular training, and are also great trainers and there are others that do private and one-time style of training as well that are great. But again, generally speaking, those are the front-runner trainers at the moment.

Expect to pay more for that type of class, though. Not everybody will raise their prices, but some will.
Generally speaking, adequate or 'new-to-training' trainers that have MOST of their skills learned will charge between 20k and 30k for straight training. The prices generally go up from there. The top trainers and these are often one-time style training, they do a full batch of training in a day, or in an hour and only open for when they choose, can charge up to a million or more per horse.

Choose your trainer that fits your budget. With the closure of quite a few of our regular trainers, those that remain open have had a rather extensive influx of horses that need training. Until another set of players open training, time to train horses right now may be much longer than normal and also, training prices might increase.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses »

Veterinarian, _h a z e l_, Royale, Shadow_Hills, Horzelover101, Kamichi Stables, and ~BDE~Secondary

and don't start drama but TS training for me was good.
Joes_Horse_Rescue_27
Visit My Farm

Post by Joes_Horse_Rescue_27 »

Are u training?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Thundering Hooves wrote:Veterinarian, _h a z e l_, Royale, Shadow_Hills, Horzelover101, Kamichi Stables, and ~BDE~Secondary

and don't start drama but TS training for me was good.
TS did some alright things and did help the community in a few different ways. Just not everything was positive, nor was everything helpful.

Just not yet mature enough to become a fully fledged member of HWO, that's all.

Once they've matured, I still have no personal problem with them returning. But they do need to finish maturing a bit before that happens.

I do believe, however, that a good deal of their training went to other stables to train up... and an older account that was given to them. I had been wondering briefly, how they could handle all that training they were getting in, then it dawned on me that they weren't, they were outsourcing a bit. But, whatever works, and I'm fine with outsourcing.
They even came to me to try to outsource, though that's not what they outright said, but my baseline charges were too high. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Chevelle
Visit My Farm

Post by Chevelle »

Thank you everyone for your suggestions :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:40 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:40 pm