The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Best Halloween Costume (JUDGED AND OVER)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Best Halloween Costume (JUDGED AND OVER)

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Best Halloween Costume

Rules

1. you may enter up to 4 different horses
2. all HWO rules apply
3. costumes can be anything BUT there must be 1 tack item that is from Limited Time Specials
4. you must at least post a picture of your horse with the costume

Starting and Ending of Contest

Starts: Accepting entries on October 15th, 2019
Ends: Judging will be on October 31st, 2019

Prizes

1st Place: 100k/$100,000
2nd Place: 80k/$80,000
3rd Place: 60k/$60,000
All other participating players (each player in this category that didn't get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd will only get $40,000 and/or no more. Anyone that wins 1st, 2nd, or 3rd only gets their prize money and do not get the participating prize): $40k/$40,000

How to enter (since a lot of people are asking)

Post a reply with either 4 (or less) different horse images with the costumes on and/or keep the costume on the horse(s) and send me a link to the horse(s). To post a photo: use and add the direct url to the image in between the ][ to add a certain image or use [horse=][/horse] and format it as this [horse=the numbers in the horse's link]the horse's name or leave this blank[/horse] to get the photo and whenever you take a photo, it will replace the old one with the new one
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hazel
Visit My Farm

Re: Best Halloween Costume

Post by Hazel »

Today's the day I discovered that you cannot layer costume items on top of each other. Oh well, so much for that idea. -Shrug-
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Hazel wrote:Today's the day I discovered that you cannot layer costume items on top of each other. Oh well, so much for that idea. -Shrug-
same same! :shock: :?: :arrow: :|
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Horse Entry No.1:
€R♛ Princess by Day

Well, what can I say? Royalty alright, just check out how her wings change color (see images in her gallery..)
you might say she's not exactly dressed to the 9's.. but a true princess will alwasys know that simplicity equals sophistication

but shhh.. you want me to share a secret?
{its the unicorn horn that makes her extra special ;) :o }

Horse Entry No.2:
March Atlantic

Just look at those feathers, will you? If it was any other horse, i just might have thought that they're just painted on for Halloween.. but no, not with this one. ;)

Horse Entry No. 3:
Kiwi Sunburst

Ohh, and just look at this one, will you? sure wouldn't like to meet him in a dark ally on the 31st.... all you'd be able to see is a little white of his coat, and the glaring neon bones: (at least you know they're not real, right?)
but then again.. who knows what comes alive that night?

Horse Entry No. 4:
Lil' Old Lady

*Chuckles* oh, and did you see this little old lady? Don't tell anyone else.. but I think she's hiding from the rest of her family (they all say she's too old to be out on the town on such a night) but she thinks she can get away with her disguise - after all, she's short enough to pass as a youngster at only 12.3hh.

Disclaimer: All horses are owned my myself, Royale. At the time of this post, they are being stored on my main account, wearing their respective costumes. However, they may need to be moved to a side account soon, where their Tack is not available. Please see images for more detail, and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

Thanks for this opportunity :)
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

I really wanted to put the makeup face on this one. Ugh. But cool contest.

walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

PeacefulOreo wrote:Ping
1. {HHR} Ghost

2. {HHR} Witch

3. {HHR} Smokey

4. {HHR} Frites

Hope you like these Bashkirs!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Daffodil

If you can't tell, her favorite color is pink :lol:
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

I love Halloween contests! Love the costumes so far. I'll throw in some pony tokens for the winners too! :o
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Tom wrote:I love Halloween contests! Love the costumes so far. I'll throw in some pony tokens for the winners too! :o
OOOOOOH I'm working on my entry right now. Thank you, Tom! :D :D :D :D
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Best Halloween Costume

Rules

1. you may enter up to 4 different horses
2. all HWO rules apply
3. costumes can be anything BUT there must be 1 tack item that is from Limited Time Specials
4. you must at least post a picture of your horse with the costume

Starting and Ending of Contest

Starts: Accepting entries on October 15th, 2019
Ends: Judging will be on October 31st, 2019

Prizes

1st Place: 100k/$100,000
2nd Place: 80k/$80,000
3rd Place: 60k/$60,000
All other participating players (each player in this category that didn't get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd will only get $40,000 and/or no more. Anyone that wins 1st, 2nd, or 3rd only gets their prize money and do not get the participating prize): $40k/$40,000
Sounds fun!
My entries:
National Borderline

National Borderline surely isn't in a Scary costume, but she's so cute, no scary 'things' will come near!
She is wearing: Navajo Pad Simple Green
A felt pad in a simple green pattern,
Hornacorn
Horn-a-corn horse to unicorn conversion kit,
"Butterfly in Green" Costume
Beautiful green butterfly wings. She's gonna get extra candy 'cause she's adorable! *I took 2 pictures of her in her costume but it's not working!

Beebee

This is Beebee. She's an adorable greying foal. She just had to wear a bee costume and be entered in this contest! She is SUPER CUTE. She definitely looks cute, but she has red eyes. 8-) 8-) Beebee is a bee for Halloween!
She is wearing:
"Bumblebee" Costume
Yellow and black stripped blanket with antenna ear bonnet for a bumblebee costume.

Black Odyssey

Yeah, he's simple. BUT He is definitely scary! I thought he would look AWESOME, EPIC, SCARY and he is.
A great addition to his costume is his red eyes.... They stare into your soul... :twisted:
He's ready to scare away some people! :) :)

Champagne

Eh... yeah. Okay, her costume actually turned out pretty well. She would never dress as anything scary.... She's a Mom! :lol:
HOWEVER, if you stare at her eyes, it is kind of uncomfortable. :?: :!:
She's the one wearing the most stuff. She must have took a long time putting all that make-up on! :roll:

Ah, too bad there isn't much scary costumes in HW. I for sure like scary MUCH more than cute. :P
Well, those are my entries! Super cool contest!
Last edited by Sawd10 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 pm