The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Rebel Ranch Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Rebel Ranch Log

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: i think your temper isnt that bad, you didnt even get angry :twisted:
you see the positive in everything,, good job. :D 8-)

i will ask to put her up for private sale for ya (i would offer atleast 20.000 if i where you ;) )
She is back in 15 mins
Lol, my temper only rises at certain things... Plus, I don't show it through computers, and thanks. :)
And I guess I'll offer 20k, let's just hope she brings me that much in the future. Thanks!
i am sure she will.. so you are gonna train her? COOL! i hope we will see her in the competition results :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:i am sure she will.. so you are gonna train her? COOL! i hope we will see her in the competition results :)
I'm contemplating it- since she's newborn and hasn't been trained, I won't have to get her as old as I would otherwise. She has good stats, and I'm sure I can find a perfect comp. for her soon enough!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:i am sure she will.. so you are gonna train her? COOL! i hope we will see her in the competition results :)
I'm contemplating it- since she's newborn and hasn't been trained, I won't have to get her as old as I would otherwise. She has good stats, and I'm sure I can find a perfect comp. for her soon enough!
Sounds great, cant wait
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:Sounds great, cant wait
Thanks for selling her to me!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:Sounds great, cant wait
Thanks for selling her to me!
Ur Welcome :!:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:Ur Welcome :!:
Hi again! I am one step closer to getting my own CR :D I finally bred a Spanish Barb, just gotta either wait for me to age her or find someone else to so I can try to breed her and get a Colorado Ranger!!! Sorry, I'm excited and am currently doing a little happy dance on my end :lol: And the Ranger (I like how I've used three different terms for one breed so far) you sold to me, I'm about to put her in some comps since she's just passed 2 yrs. But... I finally bred a Spanish Barb!!! (Sorry if you didn't want to know, just thought you might like to be updated on this)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:Ur Welcome :!:
Hi again! I am one step closer to getting my own CR :D I finally bred a Spanish Barb, just gotta either wait for me to age her or find someone else to so I can try to breed her and get a Colorado Ranger!!! Sorry, I'm excited and am currently doing a little happy dance on my end :lol: And the Ranger (I like how I've used three different terms for one breed so far) you sold to me, I'm about to put her in some comps since she's just passed 2 yrs. But... I finally bred a Spanish Barb!!! (Sorry if you didn't want to know, just thought you might like to be updated on this)
Cool. 8-) 8-) :D post the link to the horse and i will age her for you. :shock:
You get her back tomorrow ready to breed
Last edited by 8arbarossa on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

btw if you trained her well, i am sure you'll do fine in the competitions, what are you gonna enroll her in?

When i say tomorrow i mean in 12 hours :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

8arbarossa wrote:
Southerngal wrote: Hi again! I am one step closer to getting my own CR :D I finally bred a Spanish Barb, just gotta either wait for me to age her or find someone else to so I can try to breed her and get a Colorado Ranger!!! Sorry, I'm excited and am currently doing a little happy dance on my end :lol: And the Ranger (I like how I've used three different terms for one breed so far) you sold to me, I'm about to put her in some comps since she's just passed 2 yrs. But... I finally bred a Spanish Barb!!! (Sorry if you didn't want to know, just thought you might like to be updated on this)
Cool. 8-) 8-) :D post the link to the horse and i will age her for you. :shock:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2167908 is this the one? NICE! did you get a blue sticker for it?

Yeah i can imagine you are doing your happy dance, good work, well done
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:Cool. post the link to the horse and i will age her for you.
Oh, really? Thanks!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2167908
I'm still training her, but I like to go ahead an put any horses I'm competing in early. I haven't put her in any yet, but I'll put her in a handful of Saddleseat, Pole Bending, W. Pleasure, W. Trail, and Working Ranch, and go from there with how well she does.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:38 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:38 pm