Community Forum

Contest ideas?

SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Contest ideas?

Post by SnowStorm »

So, I've decided that I would like to host more contests because I love seeing everyone's creativity and horses. So I need some help coming up with unique contest ideas. If you have any ideas for some future contests, let me know down below. Also, my current contest going on is The Million Dollar Horse. Go check it out. :D :D

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 69#p136669
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Contest ideas?

Post by 8arbarossa »

What about a competition where people have to breed a horse similar to a famous movie horse you picked.

Tornado
Seabiscuit
Cloud
White Feller
Amerigo
Hidalgo

and so on..
no grades, no mix horses, only the real stuff :P

What do you think?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

8arbarossa wrote:What about a competition where people have to breed a horse similar to a famous movie horse you picked.

Tornado
Seabiscuit
Cloud
White Feller
Amerigo
Hidalgo

and so on..

What do you think?
That sounds like a good idea although I'll have to research some stuff about movie horses :?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

JessenJ24 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:What about a competition where people have to breed a horse similar to a famous movie horse you picked.

Tornado
Seabiscuit
Cloud
White Feller
Amerigo
Hidalgo

and so on..

What do you think?
That sounds like a good idea although I'll have to research some stuff about movie horses :?
let the people do your research! start with a competition for the top 5 best movie horses :)
Let people explain why this is the best movie horse, let them tell you the breed and stuff ;) :ugeek:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

8arbarossa wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:
let the people do your research! start with a competition for the top 5 best movie horses :)
Let people explain why this is the best movie horse, let them tell you the breed and stuff ;) :ugeek:
I have to say, you're a genius :o
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

JessenJ24 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
I have to say, you're a genius :o
Breeder Comment : This player is a genius
Conformation
Intelligence : Conformation does not affect Intelligence

:lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

8arbarossa wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote: I have to say, you're a genius :o
Breeder Comment : This player is a genius
Conformation
Intelligence : Conformation does not affect Intelligence

:lol:
lol :lol:
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

[quote="JessenJ24"]So, I've decided that I would like to host more contests because I love seeing everyone's creativity and horses. So I need some help coming up with unique contest ideas. If you have any ideas for some future contests, let me know down below. Also, my current contest going on is The Million Dollar Horse. Go check it out. :D :D

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 69#p136669[/quote]

You could also make a contest for some of the breeds that almost no one is breeding at the moment, like Austrian Pinzgauer, Peruvian Paso, Paso Fino, etc.
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Lila25172 wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:So, I've decided that I would like to host more contests because I love seeing everyone's creativity and horses. So I need some help coming up with unique contest ideas. If you have any ideas for some future contests, let me know down below. Also, my current contest going on is The Million Dollar Horse. Go check it out. :D :D

You could also make a contest for some of the breeds that almost no one is breeding at the moment, like Austrian Pinzgauer, Peruvian Paso, Paso Fino, etc.
Good Idea ;)
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

JessenJ24 wrote:So, I've decided that I would like to host more contests because I love seeing everyone's creativity and horses. So I need some help coming up with unique contest ideas. If you have any ideas for some future contests, let me know down below. Also, my current contest going on is The Million Dollar Horse. Go check it out. :D :D

Maybe something like shortest or longest BR ( in characters or words- you pick). I think that would be very original and fun.
Become a Patron!