The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Closed and Judging

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Closed and Judging

Post by SnowStorm »

:D
So you think your horse is the million dollar horse we're looking for?

Enter a photo of your horse and we'll see if we like it or not
Of Course, as always, titles, training blah blah blah; that all helps a lot

Ok, so we're done with me attempting to sound like those people at a fair and the contests and all. So yeah, here's the main thing. I am looking for that million dollar horse. Post your favorite horse and give me a little paragraph or what not about why your horse should win. As I said above, titles, training sheens, rare breeds, that will all boost your horses points scores up. Oh, yes, there is a point system listed down below. Have fun and show me those pretty horses.

The Rules
1. 2 horses per account
2. Has to be your own horse (duh, right?)
3. Horse over 3 years (to see your true colors)
4. Be nice to me :D

The Point system
Champion
Looks
Training Sheen
Breed Rareness

Champion-100
Grand Champion-150
Master Champion-250
Master Grand Champion-350
Supreme Champion-500
Supreme Grand Champion-700
Supreme Master Grand Champion-1000

beauty point-1
beauty point-2
beauty point 3

0%-100%-0
101%-200%-50
202%-300%-70
301%-400%-95
401%-500%-125
501%-600%-160
601%-700%-200
701%-800%-250

300>=100
200>=120
100>=150
50>=200
25>=300
10>=350
5>=500

The prizes
1st-1,000,000(obviously :roll: )
2nd-500k
3rd-100k
Last edited by SnowStorm on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Re: The Million Dollar Horse

Post by Thundermare »

Hello! Here are my two entries:
1. Mars

I think he should win because he was my very first SMGCh. horse. In addition, he is absolutely beautiful, has 6 gold stats with a great HGP of 71,684, and has a very high win percentage in Endurance. He also looks really good in blue :D

2. Percy

I think Percy should win because he was one of my first horses that I champed almost completely to SMGCh. (I champed him since he was a GCh.) He is an Australian Pony which isn't very common, and his previous owner noted (in his owner's comments) that he was the first Australian Pony champion. I don't know if this is true or not, but I like to believe it is :)
Last edited by Thundermare on Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

JessenJ24 wrote:Ping
I have the perfect horse!
Supreme Master Grand Champion + King

He is a Supreme Master Grand Champion +. He is a lovely Cream Pearl Dun! He is 5* eval Bashkir with some awesome foals. His discipline Is Western Trail and Barrel racing. He is my highest ranking horse! He is very special and I think he should win!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

JessenJ24 wrote:...

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2118943 is one of mine. He is a rare color, Silver Black Pearl Dapple. I'll add another one later ;)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: So you think your horse is the million dollar horse we're looking for?

Post by Toadally »

*T2* Swift Down

*T2* Another Chance

I think my horses have a chance at winning because they show how color isn't really everything. All things in the world age differently, and although my horses are quite old they are still are doing amazing in their competitions. Some people see aging as something bad, but I think that even though my horses have changed they are still amazing in their own ways. These two horses are also my first two to gain titles, Another Chance has done so much to get to where I am today and is a supreme grand champion in log pull. Swift Down is an example of how gender doesn't effect how a horse places in competitions, she is also a master champion. They show how anything can be possible if you try. (Sorry that sounds so sappy :lol:)
Last edited by Toadally on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

PeacefulOreo wrote:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2118943 is one of mine. He is a rare color, Silver Black Pearl Dapple. I'll add another one later ;)
Here's my 2nd one:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2195648 is a colt of Seabiscuit and is one of the top racing Thoroughbreds of Wild Horse Ridge Stables'. This is the reason why I think he's worth $1,000,000.

Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

I think that this horse should win, because he is my second *5 Friesian eval friesian. He has all the breed requirements that I set for my Friesians, and he is trained. I like it, that, although I haven't bred my friesians for stats, he still has some pretty good stats.

I think that this horse should win, because she is my second *5 Paso Fino eval paso fino horse and she has an interesting color. I like it that in between her but and back she has a slightly darker color than on the rest of her body.
These are my two entries.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Scratching those entries, here is are the new ones I actually bred.

A beautiful Hessian Warmblood x Dutch Warmblood Stallion!
I'm very proud of him because he is a good foundation stallion, who has just been breed and has a foal on the way! He is very handsome, and Hessian Warmblood's are rather rare, so I think it's pretty cool to have part of a rare breed in my own stallion.
Last edited by Katy_Kanes on Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steinböckin
Visit My Farm

Post by Steinböckin »

I love this type of contests, you get to see so many nice horses! :D

I'd like to enter these two:

He just made it to a Champion so far

But I'll go for color and rarity (:
There are just 79 Darashouris in the game and I love his creme gen. He also is well trained and this are my reasons for the $ 1,000,000.

My second one will be this one:

I just love his size and color!

Also one of my first (Grand) Champions and I'm more then sad that he's that old already ...
At the moment I'm writing this there are just 72 living Morab's in the game and he's well trained with Tiger eyes - My reasons why he's worth $ 1,000,000
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Katy_Kanes wrote:1. horse 2

a.) She's a Master Champion ++
b.) She's fully trained
c.) Pretty natural coat color
d.) Shiny coat from training
e.) Really pretty foal
f.) Very cool pedigree

2. horse 1

a.) I'm champing her currently
b.) She's fully trained
c.) Really pretty red undertones