The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ponderosa Stables Horses ~Lila2517

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Re: Ponderosa Stables Horses ~Lila2517

Post by Lila2517 »

I am quitting all of my projects except the Friesians and Andalusians! So each of the horses in the extra space pastures are for sale!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Ponderosa Stables ~Lila2517

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Lila2517 wrote:She is the child of a mare bred by RoyalCrownAcres.
This is the mare:

Just saw this and I’m so happy I could help! I just got rid of a few Andalusians. If I had know about your project I would have said something. If I even get ahold of more and end up not needing them I’ll let you know. I should be getting some soon so I’ll let you know!
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

Hi guys! I know I haven´t posted anything in a long while but I just wanted to let you know that I am in partnership with Puck.Milly, #Yfke7, and #Yfke. My second account, as you guys may know, is Lila25172. This account is frozen and holds my *5 Friesian eval horses, champs, and trained horses.
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

UPDATE:
I have started two new breeding projects: high stat Arabians, and Burma Ponys. I know this may seem surprising; Burma Ponys? Actually, breeding them happened quite spontaneously; I bought a Mongolian mare on the market and she was already pregnant with a foal from a Manipuri Pony. A few days later, this mare pops and suddenly there is this small Burma Pony foal.

The high stat Arabians happened just as suddenly. I was bored and then I just crossed my high stat Arabian mare with some Arab stallion that I found for stud somewhere. A while later, the mare pops and I got a high-stat cute little Arabian filly.

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm