Community Forum

ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Sales

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
HorseGalLovi
Posts: 316
Joined: March 12th, 2017, 2:17 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Sales

Postby HorseGalLovi » January 13th, 2020, 8:43 pm

RenegadePegasus wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:About the ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Program
Here and Blaze of Glory Estates we are cleaning up the market and taking in unwanted horses with extreme athletic potential. Our goal is for all players to have access to a grinder, no matter how much money you have. We also want to save these horses from rehomation, which is why I buy them from rescues, and also horses with no real home. They are put through tests and trails of all kinds, so you get the quality you pay for. Anyways, on to the good stuff!

What you get When You Buy One Of Our Top Notch Grinders:
- Fully Trained horse (99.1+ in all stats)
- Horse age 3-6 years old when delivered
- HGP of 50,000 or more
- Scores 1st at least 80% of the time
- Done in 1-4 days

Options:
- Standard Issue:
Pre-Trained horse, usually a colt
Prices Vary From Horse To Horse

- Custom Order
You get to pick...
Gender(+10k)
Breed(+10k)
Discipline(+20)
{Baseline price 50k+ each extra= Price of grinder
Ex: 50k+ 10 gender= 60k total price}
***If this gets up and running more extras soon!***
Prices:
- 50k bottom price
- Discounted if horse fails it’s test (up to 30k off)
- I do charge a bit extra if the horse do excellent in all its tests and is well rounded
- I charge more for mares(since they last longer because you can keep them pregnant)
- Prices do not go over 75k(standard issue- sometimes I charge more for quicker delivery dates, better local show scores, or just a better horse. Also will go higher if it’s for auction. But these options are all optional)
- Newbies get a one-time Free Grinder!(Accounts must be older that 1 week and younger that 2 months)

Pre Trained Grinders:
Night Riot

Price: $60,000

Custom Order Form:
Custom Order Form

Pending Orders
Username: Sawd10
# Of Horses: 1
Extras: TB, Colt, Racing Grinder
Player Picking Horse(s) Up: Sawd10
Price: 90k

Username: Horselover2323232
# Of Horses: 2
Extras: N/A
Player Picking Horse(s) Up: Horselover2323232
Price: 100-120k

Username: _Raven_
# Of Horses: 1
Extras: Arabian, Endurance Grinder
Player Picking Horse Up: _Raven_
Price: $1 (newbie)
Grinders In Training


hey? could i buy some? like once i get some more money? i only have 35k right now :/ but im looking to buy some still! let me know! thanks!

Ok. I can put you on back roll (which means I’ll train you one, and hold it till you have enough credits).

I have other options if you need.


nope that works for me! thanks!

RenegadePegasus
Premium
Premium
Posts: 737
Joined: August 31st, 2019, 6:42 pm
Location: Under your bed
Visit My Farm

Re: ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Sales

Postby RenegadePegasus » January 13th, 2020, 8:43 pm

HorseGalLovi wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
hey? could i buy some? like once i get some more money? i only have 35k right now :/ but im looking to buy some still! let me know! thanks!

Ok. I can put you on back roll (which means I’ll train you one, and hold it till you have enough credits).

I have other options if you need.


nope that works for me! thanks!

Ok. :)
Image

HorseGalLovi
Posts: 316
Joined: March 12th, 2017, 2:17 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Sales

Postby HorseGalLovi » January 13th, 2020, 8:44 pm

RenegadePegasus wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:Ok. I can put you on back roll (which means I’ll train you one, and hold it till you have enough credits).

I have other options if you need.


nope that works for me! thanks!

Ok. :)


thanks a bunch! also how much would i need to save up? so i know?

RenegadePegasus
Premium
Premium
Posts: 737
Joined: August 31st, 2019, 6:42 pm
Location: Under your bed
Visit My Farm

Re: ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Sales

Postby RenegadePegasus » January 14th, 2020, 9:27 am

HorseGalLovi wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
nope that works for me! thanks!

Ok. :)


thanks a bunch! also how much would i need to save up? so i know?

Probably 50k-60k.
Image

HorseGalLovi
Posts: 316
Joined: March 12th, 2017, 2:17 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Sales

Postby HorseGalLovi » January 14th, 2020, 10:49 am

RenegadePegasus wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:Ok. :)


thanks a bunch! also how much would i need to save up? so i know?

Probably 50k-60k.


hey! i have enough now!

RenegadePegasus
Premium
Premium
Posts: 737
Joined: August 31st, 2019, 6:42 pm
Location: Under your bed
Visit My Farm

Re: ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Sales

Postby RenegadePegasus » January 14th, 2020, 2:38 pm

HorseGalLovi wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
thanks a bunch! also how much would i need to save up? so i know?

Probably 50k-60k.


hey! i have enough now!

Great. I can sell you Night Riot. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2201456
Image

HorseGalLovi
Posts: 316
Joined: March 12th, 2017, 2:17 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Sales

Postby HorseGalLovi » January 14th, 2020, 8:23 pm

RenegadePegasus wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:Probably 50k-60k.


hey! i have enough now!

Great. I can sell you Night Riot. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2201456


ok ill take him!

mlloftus
Posts: 506
Joined: April 3rd, 2017, 8:14 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Sales

Postby mlloftus » January 14th, 2020, 8:24 pm

RenegadePegasus wrote:About the ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Program
Here and Blaze of Glory Estates we are cleaning up the market and taking in unwanted horses with extreme athletic potential. Our goal is for all players to have access to a grinder, no matter how much money you have. We also want to save these horses from rehomation, which is why I buy them from rescues, and also horses with no real home. They are put through tests and trails of all kinds, so you get the quality you pay for. Anyways, on to the good stuff!

What you get When You Buy One Of Our Top Notch Grinders:
- Fully Trained horse (99.1+ in all stats)
- Horse age 3-6 years old when delivered
- HGP of 50,000 or more
- Scores 1st at least 80% of the time
- Done in 1-4 days

Options:
- Standard Issue:
Pre-Trained horse, usually a colt
Prices Vary From Horse To Horse

- Custom Order
You get to pick...
Gender(+10k)
Breed(+10k)
Discipline(+20)
{Baseline price 50k+ each extra= Price of grinder
Ex: 50k+ 10 gender= 60k total price}
***If this gets up and running more extras soon!***

Prices:
- 50k bottom price
- Discounted if horse fails it’s test (up to 30k off)
- I do charge a bit extra if the horse do excellent in all its tests and is well rounded
- I charge more for mares(since they last longer because you can keep them pregnant)
- Prices do not go over 75k(standard issue- sometimes I charge more for quicker delivery dates, better local show scores, or just a better horse. Also will go higher if it’s for auction. But these options are all optional)
- Newbies get a one-time Free Grinder!(Accounts must be older that 1 week and younger that 2 months)

Pre Trained Grinders:
Night Riot

Price: $60,000

Custom Order Form:
Custom Order Form

Pending Orders
Username: Sawd10
# Of Horses: 1
Extras: TB, Colt, Racing Grinder
Player Picking Horse(s) Up: Sawd10
Price: 90k
Status: Currently Finding Suitable Candidate

Username: Horselover2323232
# Of Horses: 2
Extras: N/A
Player Picking Horse(s) Up: Horselover2323232
Price: 100-120k
Status: Horses Found, Awaiting Training

Username: _Raven_
# Of Horses: 1
Extras: Arabian, Endurance Grinder
Player Picking Horse Up: _Raven_
Price: $1 (newbie)
Status: Horses Found, Awaiting Training

Username: HorseGalLovi
# Of Horses: 1
Extras: None
Player Picking Horse Up: HorseGalLovi
Price: 50k (on back-roll
Status: Horses Found, Awaiting Training

Grinders In Training

When will your next grinder be done?

RenegadePegasus
Premium
Premium
Posts: 737
Joined: August 31st, 2019, 6:42 pm
Location: Under your bed
Visit My Farm

Re: ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Sales

Postby RenegadePegasus » January 14th, 2020, 8:24 pm

HorseGalLovi wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
hey! i have enough now!

Great. I can sell you Night Riot. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2201456


ok ill take him!

Ok I’ll put him up for offer only, and you offer 60,000
Image

RenegadePegasus
Premium
Premium
Posts: 737
Joined: August 31st, 2019, 6:42 pm
Location: Under your bed
Visit My Farm

Re: ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Sales

Postby RenegadePegasus » January 14th, 2020, 8:26 pm

mlloftus wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:About the ᏰᎶᏋ Grinder Program
Here and Blaze of Glory Estates we are cleaning up the market and taking in unwanted horses with extreme athletic potential. Our goal is for all players to have access to a grinder, no matter how much money you have. We also want to save these horses from rehomation, which is why I buy them from rescues, and also horses with no real home. They are put through tests and trails of all kinds, so you get the quality you pay for. Anyways, on to the good stuff!

What you get When You Buy One Of Our Top Notch Grinders:
- Fully Trained horse (99.1+ in all stats)
- Horse age 3-6 years old when delivered
- HGP of 50,000 or more
- Scores 1st at least 80% of the time
- Done in 1-4 days

Options:
- Standard Issue:
Pre-Trained horse, usually a colt
Prices Vary From Horse To Horse

- Custom Order
You get to pick...
Gender(+10k)
Breed(+10k)
Discipline(+20)
{Baseline price 50k+ each extra= Price of grinder
Ex: 50k+ 10 gender= 60k total price}
***If this gets up and running more extras soon!***

Prices:
- 50k bottom price
- Discounted if horse fails it’s test (up to 30k off)
- I do charge a bit extra if the horse do excellent in all its tests and is well rounded
- I charge more for mares(since they last longer because you can keep them pregnant)
- Prices do not go over 75k(standard issue- sometimes I charge more for quicker delivery dates, better local show scores, or just a better horse. Also will go higher if it’s for auction. But these options are all optional)
- Newbies get a one-time Free Grinder!(Accounts must be older that 1 week and younger that 2 months)

Pre Trained Grinders:
Night Riot

Price: $60,000

Custom Order Form:
Custom Order Form

Pending Orders
Username: Sawd10
# Of Horses: 1
Extras: TB, Colt, Racing Grinder
Player Picking Horse(s) Up: Sawd10
Price: 90k
Status: Currently Finding Suitable Candidate

Username: Horselover2323232
# Of Horses: 2
Extras: N/A
Player Picking Horse(s) Up: Horselover2323232
Price: 100-120k
Status: Horses Found, Awaiting Training

Username: _Raven_
# Of Horses: 1
Extras: Arabian, Endurance Grinder
Player Picking Horse Up: _Raven_
Price: $1 (newbie)
Status: Horses Found, Awaiting Training

Username: HorseGalLovi
# Of Horses: 1
Extras: None
Player Picking Horse Up: HorseGalLovi
Price: 50k (on back-roll
Status: Horses Found, Awaiting Training

Grinders In Training

When will your next grinder be done?

Once I’m done with my next custom order ( I alternate like this: custom, generic, custom, generic)
Image


Return to “Horses for Sale”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Become a Patron!