The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Quest Recipe Horses

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Quest Recipe Horses

Post by Silverine »

I've been working my way through breeding quests and thought that some people may be interested in my horses that have successfully bred new breeds that I no longer have a use for.

Pricing
I will be selling single horses for $6k per horse and breeding pairs for $10k per pair. Breeding pairs are a stallion and mare that have successfully produced the quest breed when bred together. All horses are put up for sale for offers only. If you would like a breeding pair simply offer $5k on both horses. If you would like a single horse - even if it's advertised in a pair - simply offer $6k on that single horse. Offers are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis, unless an offer seeking a pair comes in after an offer seeking a single. In that case the pair offer will be accepted over the single offer.

Pinging
I am not keeping a pinglist. I will not ping you when new horses are ready. These horses are first-come, first-served to whoever wants them. I'm not going to be spending extra effort to ping people about them. Sorry, but I'm busy enough as it is.

Currently Available

Gypsy Vanner
Breeding Pair

Lovely young pair to produce Gypsys. They produced a successful cross on the second attempt. Stallion is the Friesian x Shire and is currently 8 years old, mare is the Clyde x Dales and is 6. Plenty of working life left in them.
Last edited by Silverine on Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:27 am, edited 17 times in total.
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Re: Quest Recipe Horses

Post by Oakleaf25 »

Silverine wrote:

hi I have offered on
abaco barb pair
branderberger pair
crillio mare

thank you this will help me out so much as I am doing quest as well :D :D :D :D
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Oakleaf25 wrote:
Unfortunately you did not have enough money for me to accept the offer, so the horses went to the second person that offered. I still have the Criollo mare if you save up enough and still want her.
mlloftus wrote:
I hope these pairs do well for you. Remember - in order to complete the quests you must have already completed the quests for the parent breeds (Trakehner and Hanoverian for Brandenburger, Spanish Barb and Garrano for Abaco Barb, and Hackney, Norman Cob, Norfolk Trotter, and Thoroughbred for French Trotter). Let me know if you need help.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Silverine wrote:
Oakleaf25 wrote:
Unfortunately you did not have enough money for me to accept the offer, so the horses went to the second person that offered. I still have the Criollo mare if you save up enough and still want her.
mlloftus wrote:
I hope these pairs do well for you. Remember - in order to complete the quests you must have already completed the quests for the parent breeds (Trakehner and Hanoverian for Brandenburger, Spanish Barb and Garrano for Abaco Barb, and Hackney, Norman Cob, Norfolk Trotter, and Thoroughbred for French Trotter). Let me know if you need help.
Okay, i'm still a bit new to this quests thing so I might need it!
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

mlloftus wrote:
I made a guide for quest breeding - you can find it here. If you haven't completed all of the quests that lead up to the breeds these pairs produce I would highly suggest putting the horses into holding until you're ready for them.

Here are some step-by-step guides for the breeds you're going after. Don't let go of any of the breeds you create until you reach a step that says it's okay. A lot of breeds are used more than once.

Step-by-step for Abaco Barb:
Optional step 0. Breed a West African Barb ([Arabian X North African Barb] X [North African Barb X Forest Horse]). You'll need one, but this quest does not lock others so you can just use WABs bred by other players.

1. Breed a Mongolian ([Przewalski Horse x Tarpan] x Tarpan)
...Tip: BREED THE MONGOLIAN ANYWAY - Mongolians are needed for almost everything.

2. Breed a Sorraia ([Tarpan X Mongolian] X [Tarpan X West African Barb])
...Tip: This is also useful to do anyway as Sorraias are also used in a lot of other breeds.

3. Breed a Carthusian (West African Barb X Sorraia), Garrano (Sorraia X [Arabian X Sorraia]) and a Spanish Jennet ([Arabian X Sorraia] X North African Barb). Save the Garrano and Spanish Jennet for later.

4. Breed an Andalusian ([Sorraia X Carthusian] X [Sorraia X West African Barb]) - You won't need the Sorraia or Carthusian after this but I suggest saving the Sorraia for other quests.

5. Breed a Spanish Barb ([Spanish Jennet X West African Barb] X [Andalusian X West African Barb]) - You won't need the Spanish Jennet, Andalusian, or WAB after this.

6. Breed an Abaco Barb (Spanish Barb x Garrano) - You can use the pair you purchased for this.

Step-by-step for Brandenburger:
0-4. Same as steps for Abaco Barb.

5. Breed a Friesian (Forest Horse X [Arabian X Andalusian]), Exmoor Pony (Przewalski Horse X Tarpan), and Akhal-Teke (Turkmene X Arabian) - You won't need the Andalusian after this.

6. Breed a Galloway (Exmoor Pony X [Exmoor Pony X Friesian]) - You can let go of the Exmoor and Friesian now unless you want to save them for other quests.

7. Breed a Thoroughbred ([Arabian X North African Barb] X [Akhal-Teke X Galloway]) - You can let go of your Akhal-Teke now unless you want to save it for other quests.

8. Breed a Cleveland Bay (Thoroughbred X [Arabian X North African Barb])

9. Breed a Norfolk Trotter ([Thoroughbred X Cleveland Bay] X Cleveland Bay)

10. Breed a Trakehner ([Turkmene X Mongolian] X [Arabian X Thoroughbred])

11. Breed a Holstein ([Thoroughbred X Trakehner] X [Norfolk Trotter X Cleveland Bay]) - You won't need the Cleveland Bay or Norfolk Trotter after this.

12. Breed a Hanoverian (Thoroughbred X Holstein) - You won't need the Holstein after this.

13. Breed a Brandenburger (Trakehner X Hanoverian) - You can use the two horses you purchased for this part.

Step-by-step for French Trotter:
0-9. Same as for Brandenburger.

10. Breed a Norman Cob ([Tarpan X Belgian] X [Forest Horse X Belgian]) and Hackney ([Arabian X Norfolk Trotter] X [Norfolk Trotter X Thoroughbred])

11. Breed a French Trotter ([Norman Cob X Hackney] X [Norfolk Trotter X Thoroughbred]) - You can use the pair you purchased for this part.
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

Silverine wrote:
Oakleaf25 wrote:

oh that's odd as I transferred 100k over so I could get them and I have quite a bit of money from selling my breeds so money wasn't the problem maybe it was a glitch or something oh well if you get any more please let me know :oops: :oops:
but i will have the crillio mare please
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Oakleaf25 wrote:
Silverine wrote:

oh that's odd as I transferred 100k over so I could get them and I have quite a bit of money from selling my breeds so money wasn't the problem maybe it was a glitch or something oh well if you get any more please let me know :oops: :oops:
Oak, I can help if you need $$. And I'd be interested in buying a foal if you get the horse. :D
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

MerrySmile wrote:
Oakleaf25 wrote:

Oak, I can help if you need $$. And I'd be interested in buying a foal if you get the horse. :D

Hi money isn't the problem I have over 100k on this account and have 2mil on my other so I transfered some money over but when they tried to accepted it it says I don't have enough but it doesn't matter I will wait for some more to come lol :oops: :lol:

Also I will be sure to let you know when I get a crillio foal
Last edited by Oakleaf25 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Silverine wrote:
mlloftus wrote:
I made a guide for quest breeding - you can find it here. If you haven't completed all of the quests that lead up to the breeds these pairs produce I would highly suggest putting the horses into holding until you're ready for them.

Here are some step-by-step guides for the breeds you're going after. Don't let go of any of the breeds you create until you reach a step that says it's okay. A lot of breeds are used more than once.

Step-by-step for Abaco Barb:
Optional step 0. Breed a West African Barb ([Arabian X North African Barb] X [North African Barb X Forest Horse]). You'll need one, but this quest does not lock others so you can just use WABs bred by other players.

1. Breed a Mongolian ([Przewalski Horse x Tarpan] x Tarpan)
...Tip: BREED THE MONGOLIAN ANYWAY - Mongolians are needed for almost everything.

2. Breed a Sorraia ([Tarpan X Mongolian] X [Tarpan X West African Barb])
...Tip: This is also useful to do anyway as Sorraias are also used in a lot of other breeds.

3. Breed a Carthusian (West African Barb X Sorraia), Garrano (Sorraia X [Arabian X Sorraia]) and a Spanish Jennet ([Arabian X Sorraia] X North African Barb). Save the Garrano and Spanish Jennet for later.

4. Breed an Andalusian ([Sorraia X Carthusian] X [Sorraia X West African Barb]) - You won't need the Sorraia or Carthusian after this but I suggest saving the Sorraia for other quests.

5. Breed a Spanish Barb ([Spanish Jennet X West African Barb] X [Andalusian X West African Barb]) - You won't need the Spanish Jennet, Andalusian, or WAB after this.

6. Breed an Abaco Barb (Spanish Barb x Garrano) - You can use the pair you purchased for this.

Step-by-step for Brandenburger:
0-4. Same as steps for Abaco Barb.

5. Breed a Friesian (Forest Horse X [Arabian X Andalusian]), Exmoor Pony (Przewalski Horse X Tarpan), and Akhal-Teke (Turkmene X Arabian) - You won't need the Andalusian after this.

6. Breed a Galloway (Exmoor Pony X [Exmoor Pony X Friesian]) - You can let go of the Exmoor and Friesian now unless you want to save them for other quests.

7. Breed a Thoroughbred ([Arabian X North African Barb] X [Akhal-Teke X Galloway]) - You can let go of your Akhal-Teke now unless you want to save it for other quests.

8. Breed a Cleveland Bay (Thoroughbred X [Arabian X North African Barb])

9. Breed a Norfolk Trotter ([Thoroughbred X Cleveland Bay] X Cleveland Bay)

10. Breed a Trakehner ([Turkmene X Mongolian] X [Arabian X Thoroughbred])

11. Breed a Holstein ([Thoroughbred X Trakehner] X [Norfolk Trotter X Cleveland Bay]) - You won't need the Cleveland Bay or Norfolk Trotter after this.

12. Breed a Hanoverian (Thoroughbred X Holstein) - You won't need the Holstein after this.

13. Breed a Brandenburger (Trakehner X Hanoverian) - You can use the two horses you purchased for this part.

Step-by-step for French Trotter:
0-9. Same as for Brandenburger.

10. Breed a Norman Cob ([Tarpan X Belgian] X [Forest Horse X Belgian]) and Hackney ([Arabian X Norfolk Trotter] X [Norfolk Trotter X Thoroughbred])

11. Breed a French Trotter ([Norman Cob X Hackney] X [Norfolk Trotter X Thoroughbred]) - You can use the pair you purchased for this part.
Thank you!
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Oakleaf25 wrote:
MerrySmile wrote: Oak, I can help if you need $$. And I'd be interested in buying a foal if you get the horse. :D

Hi money isn't the problem I have over 100k on this account and have 2mil on my other so I transfered some money over but when they tried to accepted it it says I don't have enough but it doesn't matter I will wait for some more to come lol :oops: :lol:

Also I will be sure to let you know when I get a crillio foal
I'll try bidding, too, them. And if I get it, I'll give her to you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 pm