The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How to Delete Photos

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

How to Delete Photos

Post by Tisha »

Is it possible to delete photos you've taken of a horse? I took a photo of a horse and there were like no legs below.It kind of annoyed me,so I wanted to find out if you could delete photos in a horse's gallery or I'll rehome the horse.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How to Delete Photos

Post by BlackOak2 »

Right now, deleting photos is not an option. You can take another photo. The latest photo taken is the one that will be 'seen'. That's why, as we age our horses, we can display an adult horse rather than having to see a foal photo throughout their life.
Note that sometimes it takes a little while before 'the latest photo' replaces the photo that is 'seen'.
ChampionStar3
Visit My Farm

Re: How to Delete Photos

Post by ChampionStar3 »

BlackOak2 wrote:Right now, deleting photos is not an option. You can take another photo. The latest photo taken is the one that will be 'seen'. That's why, as we age our horses, we can display an adult horse rather than having to see a foal photo throughout their life.
Note that sometimes it takes a little while before 'the latest photo' replaces the photo that is 'seen'.
I see,thanks for the explanation,BlackOak2
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:09 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:09 am