The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Wild horse feature?

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Wild horse feature?

Post by stephanie111 »

I have been thinking about this for a long time, and I finally thought I should put it down. As long as I have been on the game, I have wanted wild horses. The way it could work is:
1.You take a course that allows you to "horse whisper" (this would not be mandatory, but it will help later on)
2.At random, you will get a notification that "wild horses" are passing through your farm.
3.You are given the choice to "catch" or "let free" one of the horses
4.If you choose to "catch" a wild horse, you spin a spinner/wheel. Spinning a certain colour means you get to keep the horse. (This is when the "horse whispering" course comes in handy, you have a bigger chance of catching the horse if the course is completed)
5. If caught, you can train the horse. The horse is harder to train, for it was wild.
*to make it more attractive, the horse could be a cool cross/hard-to-find breed.

Thanks for reading my suggestion, it would be cool if this feature was added. If not, well, it was fun writing this! :D
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Re: Wild horse feature?

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

stephanie111 wrote:I have been thinking about this for a long time, and I finally thought I should put it down. As long as I have been on the game, I have wanted wild horses. The way it could work is:
1.You take a course that allows you to "horse whisper" (this would not be mandatory, but it will help later on)
2.At random, you will get a notification that "wild horses" are passing through your farm.
4.If you choose to "catch" a wild horse, you spin a spinner/wheel. Spinning a certain colour means you get to keep the horse. (This is when the "horse whispering" course comes in handy, you have a bigger chance of catching the horse if the course is completed)
5. If caught, you can train the horse. The horse is harder to train, for it was wild.
*to make it more attractive, the horse could be a cool cross/hard-to-find breed.

Thanks for reading my suggestion, it would be cool if this feature was added. If not, well, it was fun writing this! :D
i actually would love if there was some thing like this on here. :D :D
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

Post by BananaDragonSide »

stephanie111 wrote:I have been thinking about this for a long time, and I finally thought I should put it down. As long as I have been on the game, I have wanted wild horses. The way it could work is:

I think this would be a cool idea as well :)
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:

i actually would love if there was some thing like this on here. :D :D
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

great idea!!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

darklass wrote:

great idea!!
Thanks Darklass
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

This sounds like a great idea! :D :P
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

No support.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm