The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

- Closed subject - Free to delete

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Less breeds

Post by larissar »

Just to clarify, the horses in the Adoption Centre are not necessarily the best representation of their breed. Arabians in particular can be selectively bred to look more arabian-like. All breeds can. For example, the horses on the front page of the site are all created in the game, the only difference being that they are posed differently from the game horses. Poses are a feature which will be added sometime this year.
GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Re: Less breeds

Post by GrimCamel »

After playing the game a little more time I think I understand the anathomy a little bit more better now and I think what I wrote was a little bit too fast assumed. There is no need for less breeds. In fact you could actually take down this thread since my opinion has changed. What the game needs is not less breeds just small tweaks which will enable small characteristics for certain breeds. Thank you for your time.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 am