Community Forum

Black Oak Baby Trial Comps

BlackOak2
Visit My Farm

Black Oak Baby Trial Comps

Postby BlackOak2 » February 25th, 2017, 8:45 pm

So... I run the Black Oak Baby Trials revolving English, Western, Racing/Driven competitions. I do so for those who like to test their babies really before heavy training or breeding stock evaluations or whatever.
I really think they might offer more evaluation potential if I can get them running at quicker than a three day turnaround. Like a 24 hour turnaround instead. Now, I can't do much about the competitions that only allow one entry, and not too much about the in-hand (there are only so many shorties born on my farm) but I can manually fill up the others to run.
How I'd manage this is I'd post the sets up (do my farm stuffs) and sign off, then the next time I sign-on (most often the next day), I'd simply fill the remaining spots to twenty horses thereby forcing the competitions to run. So every three days or so, all three sets will have run.

I'd like some feedback though.

(I have more information about the Baby Trials on my page if any of you want more in-depth information)

Thank You.

Edit: I'm hijacking my own subject and moving the Black Oak Baby Trial announcements here, instead of continuing to bog down my Farm Log. However, that will still be the main page for info about them and additional help.
The question and feedback request above is still open.

Black Oak Farm
Last edited by BlackOak2 on March 20th, 2017, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackOak2
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Feedback on Baby Trial Comps

Postby BlackOak2 » February 28th, 2017, 2:08 pm

Well, I know some of you do still use them, so I'll leave them as is until I get some feedback for changes.

BlackOak2
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Baby Trial Comps

Postby BlackOak2 » March 20th, 2017, 5:39 pm

Baby Trials English Set is up. There is an additional Saddleseat for multiple entries. And I will fill the in-hand to four entries for anybody who wants to enter that.

Enjoy.

BlackOak2
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Baby Trial Comps

Postby BlackOak2 » Yesterday, 7:08 pm

Baby Trials Driven & Racing Set is up.

Return to “General Chit Chat”