Community Forum

Neon's Frisky Frencher Tournament

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
RRandSSFarms
Posts: 42
Joined: January 23rd, 2017, 10:24 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Neon's Frisky Frencher Tournament

Postby RRandSSFarms » March 19th, 2017, 10:08 pm

Anonymous_Neon wrote:
RRandSSFarms wrote:Still room for me? ^-^


Yeah, of course! According to my generator here (http://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=Fre ... 8&remove=1) your assigned Frencher is Frencher 1 (http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/704463) She will be available to you the day before the competition! Thank you for participating and good luck!


Yay! thank you! :D

Acixe
Posts: 17
Joined: March 16th, 2017, 2:13 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Neon's Frisky Frencher Tournament

Postby Acixe » March 19th, 2017, 10:47 pm

I would also like to join.

Anonymous_Neon
Premium
Premium
Posts: 41
Joined: November 27th, 2016, 12:34 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Neon's Frisky Frencher Tournament

Postby Anonymous_Neon » March 20th, 2017, 6:29 pm

Acixe wrote:I would also like to join.


Perfect! According to my generator, the horse assigned to you is Frencher 5! (http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/718841) Your horse will be available for you the day before the contest begins.
-αnonymous_ηeon, ηeon αcres

User avatar
Rodeo_Ace
Premium
Premium
Posts: 762
Joined: December 8th, 2015, 4:29 pm
Location: United States
Visit My Farm

Re: Neon's Frisky Frencher Tournament

Postby Rodeo_Ace » March 20th, 2017, 7:31 pm

Anonymous_Neon wrote:ping


If you want another competitor I would love to join!
Image

grassybutt
Posts: 198
Joined: November 15th, 2016, 12:50 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Neon's Frisky Frencher Tournament

Postby grassybutt » March 20th, 2017, 7:47 pm

can i join

Anonymous_Neon
Premium
Premium
Posts: 41
Joined: November 27th, 2016, 12:34 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Neon's Frisky Frencher Tournament

Postby Anonymous_Neon » March 20th, 2017, 8:00 pm

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Anonymous_Neon wrote:ping


If you want another competitor I would love to join!


Great! The Frencher assigned to you is http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/720348 and she will be available to you 24 hours before the start of the competition!
-αnonymous_ηeon, ηeon αcres

Anonymous_Neon
Premium
Premium
Posts: 41
Joined: November 27th, 2016, 12:34 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Neon's Frisky Frencher Tournament

Postby Anonymous_Neon » March 20th, 2017, 8:04 pm

grassybutt wrote:can i join


Yes! The Frencher assigned to you is Frencher 3 (http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/716597) and will be available to you in 24 hours.
-αnonymous_ηeon, ηeon αcres

Anonymous_Neon
Premium
Premium
Posts: 41
Joined: November 27th, 2016, 12:34 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Neon's Frisky Frencher Tournament

Postby Anonymous_Neon » March 20th, 2017, 8:13 pm

ATTENTION ALL COMPETITORS: All horses will be put on the market tomorrow for $300 dollars at exactly 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Please notify me ASAP if you are unable to purchase your horse at this time and need to purchase it sooner / later, otherwise it will be put on the market with the others regardless.

I am not responsible for your horse being purchased by somebody else, as I have posted a 24 hour notice to listing the horses. Again, if you are unable to purchase your horse, please contact me before 5:00 PM Pacific Time.

You may begin training your horse Wednesday, March 22, and judging will begin Wednesday, February 5.

Please check the roll call sheet if you need a link to your horse.

Thank you all, and good luck!
-αnonymous_ηeon, ηeon αcres

grassybutt
Posts: 198
Joined: November 15th, 2016, 12:50 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Neon's Frisky Frencher Tournament

Postby grassybutt » March 21st, 2017, 10:24 am

Anonymous_Neon wrote:ATTENTION ALL COMPETITORS: All horses will be put on the market tomorrow for $300 dollars at exactly 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Please notify me ASAP if you are unable to purchase your horse at this time and need to purchase it sooner / later, otherwise it will be put on the market with the others regardless.

I am not responsible for your horse being purchased by somebody else, as I have posted a 24 hour notice to listing the horses. Again, if you are unable to purchase your horse, please contact me before 5:00 PM Pacific Time.

You may begin training your horse Wednesday, March 22, and judging will begin Wednesday, February 5.

Please check the roll call sheet if you need a link to your horse.

Thank you all, and good luck!


the horse is not for sale??

Scales
Posts: 2
Joined: August 24th, 2016, 1:42 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Neon's Frisky Frencher Tournament

Postby Scales » March 21st, 2017, 12:12 pm

grassybutt wrote:
Anonymous_Neon wrote:ATTENTION ALL COMPETITORS: All horses will be put on the market tomorrow for $300 dollars at exactly 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Please notify me ASAP if you are unable to purchase your horse at this time and need to purchase it sooner / later, otherwise it will be put on the market with the others regardless.

I am not responsible for your horse being purchased by somebody else, as I have posted a 24 hour notice to listing the horses. Again, if you are unable to purchase your horse, please contact me before 5:00 PM Pacific Time.

You may begin training your horse Wednesday, March 22, and judging will begin Wednesday, February 5.

Please check the roll call sheet if you need a link to your horse.

Thank you all, and good luck!


the horse is not for sale??


They said the horse would be for sale at 5 Pacific time, which has not come yet. If you are in Eastern time it would be at 8.


Return to “Contests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests