The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Empyreon

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Acixe
Visit My Farm

The Empyreon

Post by Acixe »

-----------------------------------
Welcome to the Empyreon!
------------------------
About Us
We are a stable dedicated to keeping endangered breeds in this game at a stable, increasing number while also introducing new breeds to this game who haven't had their time to shine yet. I will be recording all events that happen in this stable in this log, so you all can know how far along I am to introducing a new breed into the game and being able to sell it all to you guys! While this stable was founded only a week or two ago I did have an account before this one, so I know the basics of the game.
------------------------
Breeding Partners
None at the moment.
------------------------
Special Thanks To
Coming Soon.
------------------------
More Coming Soon
Acixe
Visit My Farm

Re: The Empyreon

Post by Acixe »

------------------------
Current Projects
------------------------

Arenberg-Nordkirchen Project
The Arenberg-Nordkirchen is a small riding horse that originates in north-west Germany. The Arenberg is one of the very few small horse breeds that was first bred in Germany, seeing as Germany doesn't have a history of normally breeding small horses. The breed was first developed in 1923 by the Duke of Arenberg in his estates, the Nordkirchens. For quite a few years the Arenberg-Nordkirchen was thought to be extinct until it showed up at Berlin International Green Week in 1984. Since then the breed has been nearly extinct is listed as a category 1 extremely endangered horse. In 2007 there were 4 recorded Arenberg stallions and 18 recorded mares, making this species critically endangered.
My Goal
My goal for this project is to introduce at least 3 separate lines of 0% COI Arenbergs to the game. So far I am working on breeding 2 of these lines, and I am pretty close to making the first Arenberg.
Current Lines
My lines will be bred straight from foundation horses by me and have 0% COI.
The |❊| Line
This Line of Arenbergs will be the first in the game, and I will keep them for my own private breeding. So far I have made a Konik and Mongolian for this line and I am working on breeding those two horses to get the Zhemaichu horse and the Dulmen.
Pastures
The |❂| Line
This line of Arenbergs will be the second in the game and probably the first Arenbergs I actually sell so other breeders can start breeding them. I haven't really been focusing on them much lately, and to be honest I might start the line over once I finish the first line of Arenbergs so I can put all my focus into them.
Pastures
Last edited by Acixe on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Acixe
Visit My Farm

Post by Acixe »

------------------------
Recent Proud Moments
------------------------

|❊| Harmony
First Arenberg I have ever bred, I have to say it took way too long for me to breed her and I feel like I could have done it more efficiently and faster if I had organized myself better. I will attempt to be better about that in the second line which I am working on now.
|❊| Lumina
The second 0% COI Arenberg I have bred, I am proud of this little girl. It looks like she will be a dun just like her father, and I will definitely have to breed some color into this line so that it isn't so plain. The final foal of my Zhemaichu and Dulmen pair for the first line.
Last edited by Acixe on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Acixe
Visit My Farm

Post by Acixe »

------------------------
Horses for Sale
------------------------
None
------------------------
Stallions at Stud
------------------------
None
Last edited by Acixe on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Acixe
Visit My Farm

Post by Acixe »

3/25/2017
I'm very proud of myself right now, using a side account I managed to finally breed myself a Dulmen, the 1st half of the equation to getting an Arenberg-Nordkirchen.
|❊| Planned Catastrophe

I checked back on the breed wiki and it appears that someone else has bred 2 Arenbergs recently and introduced the breed into the game, however this does not discourage me. I am still on my quest to breed the best Arenbergs in the game and populate the breed.
|❊| Eye of the Storm

I managed to breed another Dulmen the breeding after Catastrophe, unfortunately it is a colt but it has a 5/5 Arenberg evaluation while Catastrophe has a 4/5, so I might use Eye instead.
Acixe
Visit My Farm

Post by Acixe »

3/26/2017
So I was attempting to breed a female Dulmen, like I said before, using Moment of Truth and I got this little gem. I was so confused when he was born, considering I didn't even know the "Hucul" breed existed. I'm not sure what I am going to do with him, I might sell him because the Hucul is a rare breed that I don't really plan on breeding. I do kind of have a strange urge to keep him considering that my dad was the one who named this little boy. Yes my father is weird, it's best not to question it.
|❊| Balthazar McQuiry
Acixe
Visit My Farm

Post by Acixe »

3/29/2017
|❊| Wish Upon a Star

So I finally managed to get a female Dulmen for if the Zhemaichu turns out to be a stallion. You might be wondering why it has taken me so long to get a Zhemaichu, well that is because the formula for a Zhemaichu is an Arabian x Konik + Tarpan x Forest Horse. Now that isn't very hard to do, except for the Arabian part. Considering Arabians meet basically none of the requirements for a Zhemaichu I have been breeding a half Arabian that meets more of the requirements so that it will be easier for me to get a Zhemaichu. Right now I am waiting for the half Arabian to grow up then I will breed him to Unobtainable Miracle. I already have the Tarpan x Forest Horse so other than this I am basically ready to get my first Arenbergs.

I'm also thinking about selling the extra Dulmens I have left after this, considering I have 3 right now and only really need 1.
Acixe
Visit My Farm

Post by Acixe »

4/1/2017
|❊| Serenade

So I meant to post this yesterday but I forgot. After many failed attempts I managed to get a Zhemaichu, and it happened to be female. So now I finally have all the parts of the equation to start my own line of Arenbergs. After I get a solid foundation of Arenbergs I might start working on getting a line of Lithuanian Heavy Drafts that have 0% COI. Expect another update today considering I bred My Zhemaichu and Dulmen so I expect to get an Arenberg today.
Acixe
Visit My Farm

Post by Acixe »

4/5/2017
|❊| Harmony
After way more attempts then I would like to admit, I finally managed to get an Arenberg out of Serenade. I had an issue where the foals kept coming out way to short for the Arenberg even though both of their parents were the appropriate height. I now am going to work on breeding a second line of Arenbergs that I can breed with my first line, I will also try and contact the other person who is breeding Arenbergs to see if they would like to work together.
Acixe
Visit My Farm

Post by Acixe »

4/9/2017
|❊| Lumina
So after quite a few more tries I managed to get another Arenberg for the ❊ line, however that is all I am going to get out of Serenade considering that Eye of the Storm recently passed away, therefore there isn't a Dulmen left in the ❊ line, and Serenade is about to pass away herself. Now that I have gotten 2 nice little fillies for the first line I will keep them stored on a second account while I start working on the second and third line.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:31 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:31 am