Community Forum

New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Official announcements about the new game.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Post by Sunpath »

Argent wrote:If at all possible, I think tying the offer during to the horse's actual age would be ideal. During my hardcore phase, I could easily age out a horse in about a day (from birth to death), if not hours.
I agree completely with this.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Argent wrote:If at all possible, I think tying the offer during to the horse's actual age would be ideal. During my hardcore phase, I could easily age out a horse in about a day (from birth to death), if not hours.
Sunpath wrote:I agree completely with this.

I don't actually understand what you are asking for here. If you want to buy a horse before its aged-out, then when you make an offer put the maximum age as low as you'll accept.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

larissar wrote:
Sunpath wrote:I agree completely with this.

I don't actually understand what you are asking for here. If you want to buy a horse before its aged-out, then when you make an offer put the maximum age as low as you'll accept.

Just checked the blogpost, never mind what I said. Though I could have sworn that the first time (weeks ago) I checked that post it said that one could choose how many days the offer would be active for, not the maximum age of the horse... Which is what I think Argent was thinking as well.

I must have dreamt that. Or something. Heck, I don't know.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Sunpath wrote:
larissar wrote:

Just checked the blogpost, never mind what I said. Though I could have sworn that the first time (weeks ago) I checked that post it said that one could choose how many days the offer would be active for, not the maximum age of the horse... Which is what I think Argent was thinking as well.

I must have dreamt that. Or something. Heck, I don't know.
My thought exactly. I don't remember the max horse age option being there.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Okay, I thought perhaps I was missing something :)
mileyo1
Visit My Farm

Post by mileyo1 »

i want your horse to buy it
grassy
Visit My Farm

Post by grassy »

larissar wrote:Okay, I thought perhaps I was missing something :)
will it come out tonight
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Ooooh. So exciting! I've been meaning to maybe move one breed to my other account and hyper-focus on it for awhile while leaving this one dormant (with the old studs I have at my side right now). Don't wanna do this until private sales though, don't wanna lose my hard work to be bought and randomly rehomed. ^^; So, anyway, yes. Go team!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Just wanted to let you guys know, that if you follow us on Twitter you'll get more updates and screenshots as I fix/finish things for private sales. Its taking a lot longer than I had originally thought but I'm still working away every day. The next biggest hurdle is adding in all the rest of the notifications (emails and alerts on-page).
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

As for me, still no less enthused than I was when we first were told about this!
Other than fixing a long-standing irritation of possible mistaken purchases, I'm looking forward to buying and selling under a whole different dynamic.
Become a Patron!