The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

A Question for You Champi0nBr66der :)

Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

A Question for You Champi0nBr66der :)

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

I was looking through some of your horses, you know like ya do, and noticed that you have a few Selle Francais horses. As they are essential to a breeding project of mine I was wondering if I could commission a few foals from you? I'm willing to pay upwards of 50k per foal as they are such a rare breed.

Thanks!
Ace
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: A Question for You Champi0nBr66der :)

Post by Tisha »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:I was looking through some of your horses, you know like ya do, and noticed that you have a few Selle Francais horses. As they are essential to a breeding project of mine I was wondering if I could commission a few foals from you? I'm willing to pay upwards of 50k per foal as they are such a rare breed.

Thanks!
Ace
Do I? I've forgotten. I'm currently trying to breed some of those horses though. I'm breeding a few breeds that will allow me to make the Selle Francais horse. Could you link me the horses that you want? I'll see what I can do.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Do I? I've forgotten. I'm currently trying to breed some of those horses though. I'm breeding a few breeds that will allow me to make the Selle Francais horse. Could you link me the horses that you want? I'll see what I can do.
Yep. You have this girl: 568880. I'm not wanting to take your filly. But maybe down the road a filly or two from her.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Do I? I've forgotten. I'm currently trying to breed some of those horses though. I'm breeding a few breeds that will allow me to make the Selle Francais horse. Could you link me the horses that you want? I'll see what I can do.
Yep. You have this girl: 568880. I'm not wanting to take your filly. But maybe down the road a filly or two from her.
Sorry, my WiFi had been cut off, finally catching up. I'll see what I can do,I'm freezing her now, simply not enough space in my overflowing farm :oops:
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Sorry, my WiFi had been cut off, finally catching up. I'll see what I can do,I'm freezing her now, simply not enough space in my overflowing farm :oops:
It's all good! Thanks. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Any chance being interested in this girl?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/790175
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Any chance being interested in this girl?
Very much so!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rodeo_Ace wrote: Very much so!
Great, she's reserved for you, along with the other two Deliboz horses, sorry I can't seem to catch you online.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/808508
This is another foal you might be interested in.
I've just upgraded my other account, ChampionStar3, to premium, I got the private message feature :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rodeo_Ace wrote: Very much so!
Shall I put her up now?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:I was looking through some of your horses, you know like ya do, and noticed that you have a few Selle Francais horses. As they are essential to a breeding project of mine I was wondering if I could commission a few foals from you? I'm willing to pay upwards of 50k per foal as they are such a rare breed.

Thanks!
Ace
Hey, I've put the three horses for sale, here are their links
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/610518
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/634293
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:25 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:25 pm