The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

2 horses max for private sale?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Babson Arabian
Visit My Farm

2 horses max for private sale?

Post by Babson Arabian »

ok so i have ALOT of horses for sale. i went to put another colt up for sale and it said i reached my max per privet sale. check into the upgrade benefits and it says "2 maximum horses listed for private sale". i have ALOT more than 2 horses for sale and all of them are up for offer too. is there something im missing? did this JUST change?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: 2 horses max for private sale?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Babson Arabian wrote:ok so i have ALOT of horses for sale. i went to put another colt up for sale and it said i reached my max per privet sale. check into the upgrade benefits and it says "2 maximum horses listed for private sale". i have ALOT more than 2 horses for sale and all of them are up for offer too. is there something im missing? did this JUST change?
I believe this is the way it's supposed to work. Only two for private sale only (you put in no price and check the 'offers only' checkmark.
obo - or best offer, when you enter in a price and choose to look at lower offers shouldn't count toward your private sale limit (although I think for some of us that it has been). It would be good if they found the cause and fixed the issue some have been coming across.

So, two for private sales only and an unlimited for sale or for sale and obo.

Do you have more than two up for strictly private sales?
Babson Arabian
Visit My Farm

Post by Babson Arabian »

i always have prices on all my horses. i cant put my colt for sale at all. not even without the offer bock checked.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Although, I don't recall any, there may be a limit to non-upgraded members maximum at-sale. You can try deleting a sale ad (the system may or may not need a couple minutes to register the new at-sale count), then try putting up another, that may answer the question of if you're locked up or if there is something else going on.

I suggest sending this over to the bugs section to see if there is any link to the private sale lock that some members are experiencing.

Or if another member may recall a non-upgraded sale limit, unrelated to the private sales. That could answer this problem quick also.
CavalierCéleste
Visit My Farm

Post by CavalierCéleste »

im having this issue too! and i only have one horse for sale! i cant post a second horse up at all.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:09 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:09 am