The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Official announcements about the new game.
Mysister
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Post by Mysister »

I'm having issues trying to sell any horse now -

it's telling my I've reached my limit of private sales - that I need to sell some horses already posted for sale or get a premium account.

I've looked through my horses - I had 1 for sale obo.
it won't let me put one up for sale.

guessing 1 is the limit?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Mysister wrote:I'm having issues trying to sell any horse now -

it's telling my I've reached my limit of private sales - that I need to sell some horses already posted for sale or get a premium account.

I've looked through my horses - I had 1 for sale obo.
it won't let me put one up for sale.

guessing 1 is the limit?
Two for private sale is the limit. I think that the obo choice is also counted toward the private sale limit. There seem to be a lot of private sale issues popping up. I'm sure admin is looking into what might be the problem.

But two. For non-upgraded accounts. Two for 'private sale' (and includes obo into that, in my opinion). If you upgrade, it's supposed to be limitless.

Good luck!
Mysister
Visit My Farm

Post by Mysister »

thank you!
Aym
Visit My Farm

Post by Aym »

how do i make a forum
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Aym wrote:how do i make a forum
If you mean how do you create a topic. Go to the board you want to create the topic in ie chit chat, contests, bugs etc... at the top of the page on the left you will see a button that says "New Topic", click on that.
Aidiekd
Visit My Farm

Post by Aidiekd »

HI! I know this isnt a reply to this topic but I want to remind you of the sun eclipse that is happening. Dont look at the sun!
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay2 »

Is it intentional that the private sales feature includes "or best offer (obo)"? I couldn't post a third ad (even though it was not obo) because I already had two "obo" postings. Had to remove the "obo" from one of my two existing postings so that I could post a third ad with no "obo." So I was actually limited to 1 ad with "obo".
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

GrayJay2 wrote:Is it intentional that the private sales feature includes "or best offer (obo)"? I couldn't post a third ad (even though it was not obo) because I already had two "obo" postings. Had to remove the "obo" from one of my two existing postings so that I could post a third ad with no "obo." So I was actually limited to 1 ad with "obo".
No, it's limited to 3 private sale ads. OBO is a type of private sale.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 am