The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for high stat gray stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Nessein
Visit My Farm

Looking for high stat gray stud

Post by Nessein »

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a stud with at least 70K HGP and at least 4 golden stats that is gray. Preferably homozygous but heterozygous is fine as well.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for high stat gray stud

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Nessein wrote:Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a stud with at least 70K HGP and at least 4 golden stats that is gray. Preferably homozygous but heterozygous is fine as well.
I just put up some TB that are grey if you want to take a look.
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

I have a hetero grey purebred Arabian stud who is grey with a buckskin Base. 70k+GP. He's a double champion in competition too. And he's pretty cheap. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/959372
Nessein
Visit My Farm

Post by Nessein »

QuesthavenFarms wrote:
Thank you, but for some reason I can't find them, do you have and url?
Aliw1995 wrote: I have a hetero grey purebred Arabian stud who is grey with a buckskin Base. 70k+GP. He's a double champion in competition too. And he's pretty cheap. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/959372
Thank you, I have already used him a few times but I was unlucky as the offsprings didn't meet my standards, but I will probably use him again in the future if he's still for stud by then.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Nessein wrote:
QuesthavenFarms wrote:
Aliw1995 wrote: I have a hetero grey purebred Arabian stud who is grey with a buckskin Base. 70k+GP. He's a double champion in competition too. And he's pretty cheap. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/959372
Thank you, I have already used him a few times but I was unlucky as the offsprings didn't meet my standards, but I will probably use him again in the future if he's still for stud by then.
I think they aged out.
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

I have a guy if you want to look at him hers the link :D
www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/903087
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

jl1106 wrote:

I have a guy if you want to look at him hers the link :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/903087
He's not Grey. Hes black with LP
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Nessein wrote:
QuesthavenFarms wrote:
I'll be breeding him to my two Grey arab mares once they come of age. I could offer you breeding on any colts they produce. They will be homozygous, so youre guaranteed a grey. I'll keep you posted on them
Nessein
Visit My Farm

Post by Nessein »

Aliw1995 wrote:
Nessein wrote: Thank you, I have already used him a few times but I was unlucky as the offsprings didn't meet my standards, but I will probably use him again in the future if he's still for stud by then.
I'll be breeding him to my two Grey arab mares once they come of age. I could offer you breeding on any colts they produce. They will be homozygous, so youre guaranteed a grey. I'll keep you posted on them
I would love that!
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Nessein wrote:
Aliw1995 wrote: I'll be breeding him to my two Grey arab mares once they come of age. I could offer you breeding on any colts they produce. They will be homozygous, so youre guaranteed a grey. I'll keep you posted on them
I would love that!
One of the mares will be of breeding age on my next turn. I will offer you an exclusive sale of the foal if its grey and has good stats. I will put the foal up for sale (offers only) and link you to it. I can train it up a bit first if you like. But it will be yours for what ever price you choose, since you have bred to Ra so much and havent had satisfaction. It could take a week or so since I work during the day and can only age my horse up in the morning or at night, but if you like the foal, its yours.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 pm