The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging Someone.

Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Pinging Someone.

Post by Claire_2 »

Malakai10 wrote:PING!
Hi Malakai10! I had been visiting your amazing ranch and came across this mare.
RSÆ Savannah's Flute Outback

Is it possible for you to breed her with this stallion http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/678036 and I will buy the foal from you once it's born? I am willing to pay any price for the foal. :) It's completely fine if you can't do that, but please do reply if you see this post.

Thank you.
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging Someone.

Post by Claire_2 »

Retsi wrote:PING!
Hi Retsi! I was visiting your ranch and saw some lovely horses! I am here to ask you if you are willing to sell this colt or not. Here he is:
SF Judah & The Lion

I am willing to pay any price for him so just name your price! :) It's okay if you don't want to sell him but please reply and don't leave me hanging!

Thank you.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Claire_2 wrote:
Hi Retsi! I was visiting your ranch and saw some lovely horses! I am here to ask you if you are willing to sell this colt or not. Here he is:
SF Judah & The Lion

I am willing to pay any price for him so just name your price! :) It's okay if you don't want to sell him but please reply and don't leave me hanging!

Thank you.
Oooh, not sure if I want to sell this colt! 63 speed! I'm quite fond of him - but I'll let you know. He will remain unaged.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Retsi wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Hi Retsi! I was visiting your ranch and saw some lovely horses! I am here to ask you if you are willing to sell this colt or not. Here he is:
SF Judah & The Lion

Thank you.
Oooh, not sure if I want to sell this colt! 63 speed! I'm quite fond of him - but I'll let you know. He will remain unaged.
Sure! I am willing to pay a few millions for him just to let you know, and his coloring is great as well :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Retsi wrote:Ping
Ah and I just saw this filly. Are you willing to sell her?

Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Stephapha wrote:Ping!
Hi Stephapha! I was looking through your ranch and saw these 2 amazing mares! Here they are:
TE Xena

TE Gi

Just wondering if they are for sale or not. If yes, I am willing to pay a very high price for them. Please reply if you see the post.

Thank you.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Claire_2 wrote:
Retsi wrote:Ping
Ah and I just saw this filly. Are you willing to sell her?

Sorry, no. I plan on using her to breed speedy foals for training and selling. As for Judah, I will sell him, for the right price. Throw an offer at him, I'll put him up now. I may not be on until tomorrow :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Retsi wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Ah and I just saw this filly. Are you willing to sell her?

Sorry, no. I plan on using her to breed speedy foals for training and selling. As for Judah, I will sell him, for the right price. Throw an offer at him, I'll put him up now. I may not be on until tomorrow :D
ok sure! Is 10 million enough?
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Hi Retsi! Wandering around your ranch again and saw these 2 amazing fillies!

I am here to ask if you are willing to sell them untrained for a few millions. Please reply when you see my message. Thanks :D
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Claire_2 wrote:
Hi Retsi! Wandering around your ranch again and saw these 2 amazing fillies!

I am here to ask if you are willing to sell them untrained for a few millions. Please reply when you see my message. Thanks :D
Currently, no. I may sell them later but as of now i'd like to see how they turn out. If I do decide to sell one or both, you will be the first to know.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:20 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:20 pm