Community Forum

Arabians

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabians

Postby Dreamwood13 » October 12th, 2017, 9:53 am

I began the game with an arabian and decided to buy a higher GP. I really want to strive for breeding an Arabian with all gold stats. I want to improve peak GP above 70,000 and I want to breed pure Arabian bloodlines. Do I need to start with foundation since I may have already diluted my line?

HorseGirlUDI
Visit My Farm

Postby HorseGirlUDI » October 18th, 2017, 5:37 pm

Hi! I'm working with arabs and I think I have produced some good ones, though I'm not sure. Here's the link to my pasture: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/57374
Could any one help me?

Babson Arabian
Visit My Farm

Postby Babson Arabian » October 19th, 2017, 5:53 am

i finaly have consistancy in type for the most part and am focusing on GP and gold/green stats while trying to maintain the type. here is my curent fav mare with a nice dish her her face.

Here is the stud i bred her too. foal was just born so we shall see on type

what do you all think? i see lots of arabs who look more like QH or TBs so im striving to get as halter type as possible.

Return to “Breeding Communities”