Community Forum

Pinging someone

meganamber
Premium
Premium
Posts: 634
Joined: June 27th, 2017, 8:36 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Postby meganamber » October 4th, 2017, 8:50 am

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:Oh wow! I am really disappointed, I worked a long time to get that good Persian Arab, but it's ok, don't feel bad. I've made mistakes like that as well. Could you train another horse for me possibly in his place?

I'm really really really sorry.
Of course I would, I'll do it for free too


It's all right. Thank you! How fast will you be able to do it? I'll give you certain horses to train depending :)

Champi0nBr66der3
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1124
Joined: September 5th, 2016, 4:40 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Postby Champi0nBr66der3 » October 5th, 2017, 6:04 am

meganamber wrote:It's all right. Thank you! How fast will you be able to do it? I'll give you certain horses to train depending :)

After next week, exams will be over, and I'll be able to train really quickly. Now though, I hardly have 15 minutes to play.

meganamber
Premium
Premium
Posts: 634
Joined: June 27th, 2017, 8:36 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Postby meganamber » October 5th, 2017, 11:46 am

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:It's all right. Thank you! How fast will you be able to do it? I'll give you certain horses to train depending :)

After next week, exams will be over, and I'll be able to train really quickly. Now though, I hardly have 15 minutes to play.


Oh okay, how about you ping me after your exams are over and you have more time to play? Then I'll give you a horse to train :)

Champi0nBr66der3
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1124
Joined: September 5th, 2016, 4:40 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Postby Champi0nBr66der3 » October 6th, 2017, 1:26 am

meganamber wrote:Oh okay, how about you ping me after your exams are over and you have more time to play? Then I'll give you a horse to train :)

Sure, thanks for not killing me again :lol:

meganamber
Premium
Premium
Posts: 634
Joined: June 27th, 2017, 8:36 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Postby meganamber » October 6th, 2017, 11:25 am

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:Oh okay, how about you ping me after your exams are over and you have more time to play? Then I'll give you a horse to train :)

Sure, thanks for not killing me again :lol:


Lol you're welcome :lol: I understand the exam thing :oops:

Champi0nBr66der3
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1124
Joined: September 5th, 2016, 4:40 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Postby Champi0nBr66der3 » October 12th, 2017, 1:48 am

meganamber wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:Oh okay, how about you ping me after your exams are over and you have more time to play? Then I'll give you a horse to train :)

Sure, thanks for not killing me again :lol:


Lol you're welcome :lol: I understand the exam thing :oops:


Just pinging to say that my exam finishes tomorrow, how many horses do you want trained?

vallers
Premium
Premium
Posts: 631
Joined: November 8th, 2016, 3:42 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Postby vallers » October 12th, 2017, 2:12 am

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Sure, thanks for not killing me again :lol:


Lol you're welcome :lol: I understand the exam thing :oops:


Just pinging to say that my exam finishes tomorrow, how many horses do you want trained?



champi0n come into chat, i got something you want........

Champi0nBr66der3
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1124
Joined: September 5th, 2016, 4:40 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Postby Champi0nBr66der3 » October 12th, 2017, 2:13 am

vallers wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Just pinging to say that my exam finishes tomorrow, how many horses do you want trained?

champi0n come into chat, i got something you want........

Ooh, okay

meganamber
Premium
Premium
Posts: 634
Joined: June 27th, 2017, 8:36 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Postby meganamber » October 12th, 2017, 12:35 pm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Sure, thanks for not killing me again :lol:


Lol you're welcome :lol: I understand the exam thing :oops:


Just pinging to say that my exam finishes tomorrow, how many horses do you want trained?


As many as you are willing to do :D I have a bunch of young horses on my holding account waiting to get trained! can you do 2 or 3 or more? Just let me know you're limit ;) Glad you're done your exams!

Champi0nBr66der3
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1124
Joined: September 5th, 2016, 4:40 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Postby Champi0nBr66der3 » October 12th, 2017, 11:19 pm

meganamber wrote:
As many as you are willing to do :D I have a bunch of young horses on my holding account waiting to get trained! can you do 2 or 3 or more? Just let me know you're limit ;) Glad you're done your exams!

I can do 2 at once, but I can hold another horse in my other account so it won't be unnecessary.


Return to “General Chit Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests