Community Forum

Wicked Skies Delta - Pinzgauers

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
wickedwolfie
Visit My Farm

Wicked Skies Delta - Pinzgauers

Post by wickedwolfie »

Hey, players of Horse World Online!
I just started the game and looked for an easy breed to create using an Adoption Center horse.
I've been playing for a while now.
I found the Austrian Pinzgauer, and was very surprised that there were only 26 active horses of the breed! It's so easy to breed this pretty draft-like horse:
Forest Horse x Andalusian
I bred my mare, Infinite of #WW, to an Andalusian stud named Master of None |SC|
I took lots of turns until I got:
[horse=]Smoke of #WW[/horse]
Surprisingly, she is a 5* Austrian Pinzgauer!
So, that's the beginning.

I really want and need a partner to help me make the Pinzgauer a popular and common breed on HWO!
Ping me if interested.
Last edited by wickedwolfie on April 23rd, 2018, 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
PP Farms
Visit My Farm

Re: Wickedwolfie's Austrian Pinzgauers {WAP} HELP NEEDED

Post by PP Farms »

Hi, I've got this mare on my first try. Never got one since.....

luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Hi! I could fund you for this project, but I don't do drafts.
Always nice to see a fellow new player get involved in a project like this!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

wickedwolfie wrote:Hey, players of Horse World Online!
I just started the game and looked for an easy breed to create using an Adoption Center horse.
I found the Austrian Pinzgauer, and was very surprised that there were only 26 active horses of the breed! It's so easy to breed this pretty draft-like horse:
I bred my mare, Infinite of #WW, to an Andalusian stud named Master of None |SC|

I really want and need a partner to help me make the Pinzgauer a popular and common breed on HWO!
Ping me if interested.
Hey there,

U looking for a partner? i can get my hands on forest horses and andalusians and can help you make a few. no prob. PP Farms is also one of my partners. so if you are interested in our help take a look at our farmlog Future Farm and tell us how we can help you?

first thing i want to help you with is explain the [horse=] code you tried to use. When you have a horse on your screen, you see a number in your browser.. you see :http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1089839 the number on the end is the number you put behind the then the name and then the closing part [ / horse]
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
wickedwolfie
Visit My Farm

Post by wickedwolfie »

8arbarossa wrote:
wickedwolfie wrote:Hey, players of Horse World Online!

Ping me if interested.
Hey there,

U looking for a partner? i can get my hands on forest horses and andalusians and can help you make a few. no prob. PP Farms is also one of my partners. so if you are interested in our help take a look at our farmlog Future Farm and tell us how we can help you?

first thing i want to help you with is explain the [horse=] code you tried to use. When you have a horse on your screen, you see a number in your browser.. you see :http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1089839 the number on the end is the number you put behind the then the name and then the closing part [ / horse]

Yeah I just noticed :lol: :lol: :lol: the Ctrl+V code wasn't working and I didn't notice.
Thanks for the explanation anyway, though :D
Actually, the main problem is space and funds. Forest horses are no problem ( although I'd appreciate some higher GP ones ) but I usually don't have the money to upgrade my horse ownership skills..

8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

wickedwolfie wrote: Yeah I just noticed :lol: :lol: :lol: the Ctrl+V code wasn't working and I didn't notice.
Actually, the main problem is space and funds. Forest horses are no problem ( although I'd appreciate some higher GP ones ) but I usually don't have the money to upgrade my horse ownership skills..
money? thats all??
no problem. i will pay you 100.000 in advance for a 60 HGP austrian pinzgauer 8-)
will that help you out?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
wickedwolfie
Visit My Farm

Post by wickedwolfie »

8arbarossa wrote:
wickedwolfie wrote: Yeah I just noticed :lol: :lol: :lol: the Ctrl+V code wasn't working and I didn't notice.
money? thats all??
no problem. i will pay you 100.000 in advance for a 60 HGP austrian pinzgauer 8-)
will that help you out?
:shock: Definitely. I'll get to work! I've got some 60k HGP Pinzgauer to create!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

wickedwolfie wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
money? thats all??
will that help you out?
:shock: Definitely. I'll get to work! I've got some 60k HGP Pinzgauer to create!
great.. So if you put your worst and oldest horse up for sale for 100.000 and post the link here, i will buy the horse and you have your loan ;)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
PP Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by PP Farms »

That a great offer you got from 8arbarossa, did you get the loan?

If you're interested I have a stud available.

wickedwolfie
Visit My Farm

Post by wickedwolfie »

8arbarossa wrote:
wickedwolfie wrote:
great.. So if you put your worst and oldest horse up for sale for 100.000 and post the link here, i will buy the horse and you have your loan ;)
THX so much here's the horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1101684 I thought he was a mare and so I adopted him for my project...
Become a Patron!