The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Weight-Loss and Weight-Gain

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Claire_3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Weight-Loss and Weight-Gain

Post by Claire_3 »

Bookmark Farms wrote:My horses weight is at moderate, is that good?
It's good for some discipline, but might not be the best for some. Click on the question mark above the horse's feed and you will see what weight suits what discipline etc.
Fox13
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox13 »

Right now weight only affects the horse in player made competitions. If you want to see which weight is appropriate for which sport, check the question mark by feeding on your horse's page. There is a pop-up list there pinpointing which competition is optimized by which weight measurement.
belovedrooster33
Visit My Farm

Post by belovedrooster33 »

Yes, that is perfect! if you want a tip, To keep the horses at moderate, feed 60 percent performance and 40 percent weight gain. Anything works, really. Just keep away from fibers, keep the protein at the bar, and the sugar slightly above the average level.
belovedrooster33
Visit My Farm

My foal's mom retired the day after giving birth! I am feeding him as much weight-gain mix as possible, but he is STILL at poor!!!! Will he die from not having mare's milk? I just mowed my pastures and don't have any with grass! I tried putting him with a bunch of other mares, but he is still poor! Help!
belovedrooster33
Visit My Farm

belovedrooster33 wrote:My foal's mom retired the day after giving birth! I am feeding him as much weight-gain mix as possible, but he is STILL at poor!!!! Will he die from not having mare's milk? I just mowed my pastures and don't have any with grass! I tried putting him with a bunch of other mares, but he is still poor! Help!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2766266
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

belovedrooster33 wrote:
belovedrooster33 wrote:My foal's mom retired the day after giving birth! I am feeding him as much weight-gain mix as possible, but he is STILL at poor!!!! Will he die from not having mare's milk? I just mowed my pastures and don't have any with grass! I tried putting him with a bunch of other mares, but he is still poor! Help!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2766266
So first of all, no horse in this game can die from starving.

Then with the weight, you want to put him in a pasture and give him some weight gain mix. You want to give him at least 110% Daily Energy for him to gain any weight.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 am