The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Anyone Breed COI 0 Horses?

GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Re: Anyone Breed COI 0 Horses?

Post by GrayJay2 »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
GrayJay2 wrote:.
Sure I just bought her so it will depend on how long it takes to get a foal I want to keep.
No problem, I wouldn't need her for quite a while so just let me know when you no longer need her. (I've put on an offer for a 0% COI mare in the market so I'll see if that works out.)
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
GrayJay2 wrote:.
Sure I just bought her so it will depend on how long it takes to get a foal I want to keep.

5/5 eval shetland mare will be up forsale until she ages out. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1101464
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay »

Here are my latest "COI 0%" foals still on the market. [Post edited Nov 27th to remove horses already sold.]
Would anyone be interested in starting a weekly "COI 0% horses for sale" topic in the "Horses for Sale" forum? (I have my own topic with my farm name but it might be worth starting a fresh topic where all of us "out-breeders" could post horses.)

Tarpan colt (purebred), $400
Purebred, 0% COI, HGP = 32,473, no red stats, Brown Bay Dun, Evaluation = 5 for Tarpan
Something Thunderous
Last edited by GrayJay on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

GrayJay wrote:.
I think a for sale post would be great!
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay »

OK, so I'm going to change the title of my current posting in the "Horses for Sale" forum to "0% COI Horses for sale." I put any extra horses I don't need in there, and others can post their 0% COI horses as well if they wish. I create a new post weekly with any foals plus any horses that haven't sold yet.
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay »

P.S. I'll create a farm log for my herd this weekend (East Coast Stables) so people can browse. I usually have at least foals of each breed on the way.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

WILD FLICKA wrote:Hi there, I breed COI 0 horses and wanted to see if there is anyone else out there that does too. What is your best horse? Mine is a Gen 2 Baladi with 1 Green and 49k HGP. I also have some others with Greens and Golds
Dignified Amethyst

I have turkmenes to get rid of
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

I just started breeding COI 0% horses and I joined today. The only reason I am doing this project and know of this is because my friend told me it was a good project to be focusing on since players mostly breed high GP or pretty horses, and don't mind the COI.
As I said before, I am very new and my best horse is an Arabian colt bred by me with COI 0 and 35k + HGP. He'll be my foundation stallion. I bred his mother ( 32k HGP ) to a COI 0 stud ( 34k HGP ) and am hoping I'll get a 39k HGP more or less.
GrayJay2
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay2 »

Nice to know there are others out there! My goals are 0% COI and high evaluation for the breed, I do hope for gradual increase of HGP, so all other things being equal, I will keep the highest HGP horses that I breed and go for the higher HGP in the market (as long as COI% is 0).
Sky Bay Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sky Bay Stables »

I just started breeding them! My best is an Arabian colt named Jahim ( 36k HGP!!! ) and he is the son of your stud, Aledyd min Almiah! Very pleased with your stallion- he's beautiful!
My goals are 0 COI all the way- and to get a 40k HGP Arabian. I might start forest horses and shetlands too.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:10 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:10 pm