The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Re: Trainer wanted*

howrse98
Visit My Farm

Post by howrse98 »

I seriously need a trainer please to finish training one of my foals i dont have the time now and il pay up to 25k
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

howrse98 wrote:I seriously need a trainer please to finish training one of my foals i dont have the time now and il pay up to 25k
How quickly do you need the foal trained? And by what age?
tetaylor
Visit My Farm

Re: Re: Trainer wanted*

Post by tetaylor »

Hello, can someone direct me to a help guide on how to train for others? Thank you.
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

tetaylor wrote:Hello, can someone direct me to a help guide on how to train for others? Thank you.
Just make a new topic about training horses in General Chit Chat.
Some other players will help but here are some basic things you need to know before training someone else's horse:
-Upgrade all your training skills, or try to, because that'll help you train in less time.
-Make sure you have the money to buy skills, refund players and upgrade your horse ownership skills.
-Be prepared- a lot of players are very impatient and need you to train their horse VERY quickly.
-How fast can you train a horse?
-Make sure your price is reasonable ( 500 for very slow training, 1k-4k for slow training, 5k-10k for normal/fast training, 10k-50k for extreme training )
-To how much can you train a horse? Most people like 97% or higher.
-Have you done this before?
-How old, if the horse is newborn when you start training, will it be by the time you're done?
If you want, to test out a horse, I can give you one of my foals and I could review your training and pay you if it goes well (100k if it's amazing 8-) )
So, I hope this helps!
tetaylor
Visit My Farm

Post by tetaylor »

Heaven's Horses wrote:
tetaylor wrote:Hello, can someone direct me to a help guide on how to train for others? Thank you.
Some other players will help but here are some basic things you need to know before training someone else's horse:
-Upgrade all your training skills, or try to, because that'll help you train in less time.
-Make sure you have the money to buy skills, refund players and upgrade your horse ownership skills.
-Be prepared- a lot of players are very impatient and need you to train their horse VERY quickly.
-Make sure your price is reasonable ( 500 for very slow training, 1k-4k for slow training, 5k-10k for normal/fast training, 10k-50k for extreme training )
-How old, if the horse is newborn when you start training, will it be by the time you're done?
If you want, to test out a horse, I can give you one of my foals and I could review your training and pay you if it goes well (100k if it's amazing 8-) )
So, I hope this helps!

Thank you, I am completely new and I really want to get good at possible training for others I appreciate the advice.
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

tetaylor wrote:
Heaven's Horses wrote:
So, I hope this helps!

Thank you, I am completely new and I really want to get good at possible training for others I appreciate the advice.
And I try to help out, since when I was new to this game, I was very confused :D
First things first: Have you upgraded your skills? Also, do you think it's a good idea for me to send over a horse? You could keep him/her if you wanted to, just trying to see if your training is fast, and what things could go better :D this strategy worked for a different player and even though she quit the game, she got training done in 4 days, which is, actually, not a lot.
tetaylor
Visit My Farm

Post by tetaylor »

Heaven's Horses wrote: And I try to help out, since when I was new to this game, I was very confused :D
First things first: Have you upgraded your skills? Also, do you think it's a good idea for me to send over a horse? You could keep him/her if you wanted to, just trying to see if your training is fast, and what things could go better :D this strategy worked for a different player and even though she quit the game, she got training done in 4 days, which is, actually, not a lot.

Aw sad to hear she quit, Is there a way to add friends? if so may I add you? I want to say yes but at the same time I know I literally have no idea what I'm really doing. I have started my training in the player skills tab and I have been randomly training my horses daily however this has been without any guide or true knowledge of what I am doing. I do know that I really want to get good at this game and quickly realized that money is a huge factor of development ^^! :D
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

tetaylor wrote:
Heaven's Horses wrote: And I try to help out, since when I was new to this game, I was very confused :D

Aw sad to hear she quit, Is there a way to add friends? if so may I add you? I want to say yes but at the same time I know I literally have no idea what I'm really doing. I have started my training in the player skills tab and I have been randomly training my horses daily however this has been without any guide or true knowledge of what I am doing. I do know that I really want to get good at this game and quickly realized that money is a huge factor of development ^^! :D
Sure! Click on my Username, it should take you to my Profile. There should be "Add player to friends list" written in blue. press that.
I need to go soon, what time are you on tomorrow? I can give you some $$$ ( by that, I mean 100k, even though it's not a fortune, it should help you out with your skills )
tetaylor
Visit My Farm

Post by tetaylor »

Heaven's Horses wrote: Sure! Click on my Username, it should take you to my Profile. There should be "Add player to friends list" written in blue. press that.
I need to go soon, what time are you on tomorrow? I can give you some $$$ ( by that, I mean 100k, even though it's not a fortune, it should help you out with your skills )

I should be on about 8 am or 12pm :) and I added you! Oh wow!! Thank you so much I appreciate that, =)!!
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

tetaylor wrote:
Heaven's Horses wrote: Sure! Click on my Username, it should take you to my Profile. There should be "Add player to friends list" written in blue. press that.

I should be on about 8 am or 12pm :) and I added you! Oh wow!! Thank you so much I appreciate that, =)!!
Same here, although I sometimes during school hours :? 8-)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:26 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:26 pm