The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

private messages

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

private messages

Post by Psycho0912 »

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is coming an update so you can send each other private messages? It's easier than commucating via the forum while nobody cares about the subject :P

Psycho0912
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: private messages

Post by BlackOak2 »

Psycho0912 wrote:Hi,

Does anyone know if there is coming an update so you can send each other private messages? It's easier than commucating via the forum while nobody cares about the subject :P

Psycho0912
PM's are restricted to upgraded accounts. I do not believe this will ever be for non-upgraded accounts. There has been a lot of debate about it and since we do not necessarily have to pay real money to become upgraded, it's not really something the community seems to desire to change.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Re: private messages

Post by Psycho0912 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Psycho0912 wrote:Hi,

Psycho0912
PM's are restricted to upgraded accounts. I do not believe this will ever be for non-upgraded accounts. There has been a lot of debate about it and since we do not necessarily have to pay real money to become upgraded, it's not really something the community seems to desire to change.
I thought you had to pay real money haha, but anyway, thank you ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:04 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:04 am