The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Weird but funny ^^

Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Weird but funny ^^

Post by Psycho0912 »

Hi,

so, I got a horse in my experiment pasture and he's weird... or different?
If you look at his gallery, you can see he was born brown, he became black and at the moment he is brown again (I think he's going to varnish, but I'm not sure).

I never saw this before.
I wish he was a mare, so I could try and get more horses like this (also with the manes and tail).

are there more weird but funny horses out there?
Just share your story, I'd love to see it :lol:

Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Weird but funny ^^

Post by Malakai20 »

Psycho0912 wrote:Hi,

If you look at his gallery, you can see he was born brown, he became black and at the moment he is brown again (I think he's going to varnish, but I'm not sure).

I never saw this before.
I wish he was a mare, so I could try and get more horses like this (also with the manes and tail).

He wasn't born brown. That is what a black foal looks like. He turned 'brown' again because of varnishing. Nothing weird nor different about him.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Malakai20 wrote:
Psycho0912 wrote:Hi,

I never saw this before.

He wasn't born brown. That is what a black foal looks like. He turned 'brown' again because of varnishing. Nothing weird nor different about him.
Most black horses of mine were born black-greyish, not as brownish as this one. I know there are more horses like him, but I never saw one before and was surprised
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Psycho0912 wrote:
Malakai20 wrote: He wasn't born brown. That is what a black foal looks like. He turned 'brown' again because of varnishing. Nothing weird nor different about him.
Most black horses of mine were born black-greyish, not as brownish as this one. I know there are more horses like him, but I never saw one before and was surprised
When the 'black' horses are born greyish, it means that they have one copy of the cream gene and are, instead, smoky black instead of regular black.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Malakai10 wrote:
Psycho0912 wrote: Most black horses of mine were born black-greyish, not as brownish as this one. I know there are more horses like him, but I never saw one before and was surprised
When the 'black' horses are born greyish, it means that they have one copy of the cream gene and are, instead, smoky black instead of regular black.
Ooh okay, thank you :)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Psycho0912 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: When the 'black' horses are born greyish, it means that they have one copy of the cream gene and are, instead, smoky black instead of regular black.
Ooh okay, thank you :)
Pleasure.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:58 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:58 pm