Community Forum

Weird but funny ^^

Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Weird but funny ^^

Postby Psycho0912 » January 7th, 2018, 2:46 pm

Hi,

so, I got a horse in my experiment pasture and he's weird... or different?
If you look at his gallery, you can see he was born brown, he became black and at the moment he is brown again (I think he's going to varnish, but I'm not sure).

I never saw this before.
I wish he was a mare, so I could try and get more horses like this (also with the manes and tail).

are there more weird but funny horses out there?
Just share your story, I'd love to see it :lol:

Malakai20
Visit My Farm

Re: Weird but funny ^^

Postby Malakai20 » January 12th, 2018, 12:24 am

Psycho0912 wrote:Hi,

If you look at his gallery, you can see he was born brown, he became black and at the moment he is brown again (I think he's going to varnish, but I'm not sure).

I never saw this before.
I wish he was a mare, so I could try and get more horses like this (also with the manes and tail).

He wasn't born brown. That is what a black foal looks like. He turned 'brown' again because of varnishing. Nothing weird nor different about him.

Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Postby Psycho0912 » January 12th, 2018, 5:51 am

Malakai20 wrote:

I never saw this before.

He wasn't born brown. That is what a black foal looks like. He turned 'brown' again because of varnishing. Nothing weird nor different about him.

Most black horses of mine were born black-greyish, not as brownish as this one. I know there are more horses like him, but I never saw one before and was surprised

Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby Malakai10 » January 12th, 2018, 6:16 am

Psycho0912 wrote:
Malakai20 wrote:

I never saw this before.

Most black horses of mine were born black-greyish, not as brownish as this one. I know there are more horses like him, but I never saw one before and was surprised

When the 'black' horses are born greyish, it means that they have one copy of the cream gene and are, instead, smoky black instead of regular black.

Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Postby Psycho0912 » January 12th, 2018, 11:49 am

Malakai10 wrote:
Psycho0912 wrote:
Malakai20 wrote:He wasn't born brown. That is what a black foal looks like. He turned 'brown' again because of varnishing. Nothing weird nor different about him.

When the 'black' horses are born greyish, it means that they have one copy of the cream gene and are, instead, smoky black instead of regular black.

Ooh okay, thank you :)

Malakai10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby Malakai10 » January 12th, 2018, 6:24 pm

Psycho0912 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:
Psycho0912 wrote:Most black horses of mine were born black-greyish, not as brownish as this one. I know there are more horses like him, but I never saw one before and was surprised

Ooh okay, thank you :)

Pleasure.

Return to “General Chit Chat”