The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Belgain log pull studs wanted

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Belgain log pull studs wanted

Post by Toadally »

I'm looking to expand my lines and even add some new stats in my log pull horses. The main stats I'm looking for in a stallion are strength (gold if possible), balance ,stamina, intelligence. I would love of they were all gold but a exception for balance is accepted. I'm basically just looking for the necessary good stats for a rh horse. I am willing to pay a pretty penny for a good stallion. :)
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm

Re: Belgain log pull studs wanted

Post by Demon's Gate »

toads200 wrote:I'm looking to expand my lines and even add some new stats in my log pull horses. The main stats I'm looking for in a stallion are strength (gold if possible), balance ,stamina, intelligence. I would love of they were all gold but a exception for balance is accepted. I'm basically just looking for the necessary good stats for a rh horse. I am willing to pay a pretty penny for a good stallion. :)
i have a champion but he is only a 3* and has no reds but no golds or greens either so hes all neutral
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

toads200 wrote:I'm looking to expand my lines and even add some new stats in my log pull horses. The main stats I'm looking for in a stallion are strength (gold if possible), balance ,stamina, intelligence. I would love of they were all gold but a exception for balance is accepted. I'm basically just looking for the necessary good stats for a rh horse. I am willing to pay a pretty penny for a good stallion. :)

I have a public green strength stat stud, if you are interested.
Knitting
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Knitting »

I'm having a massive sale on lots of high quality Belgians if you were in the market for buying?
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Knitting wrote:I'm having a massive sale on lots of high quality Belgians if you were in the market for buying?
I'm definitely interested, I'm always looking to improve my lines.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

vallers wrote:

I will definitely check him out, my couch is getting pretty high so any new bloodline counts, especially good lines.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

toads200 wrote:
vallers wrote:

I will definitely check him out, my couch is getting pretty high so any new bloodline counts, especially good lines.
search the name flower under belgian studs
Knitting
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Knitting »

toads200 wrote:
Knitting wrote:I'm having a massive sale on lots of high quality Belgians if you were in the market for buying?
I'm definitely interested, I'm always looking to improve my lines.
I think most of them are now up for public sale, but feel free to have a look around Knitting and Weaving ranches and ping me if you see anything you fancy. There are a couple who I don’t think I want to part with but most are for sale!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Knitting wrote: I think most of them are now up for public sale, but feel free to have a look around Knitting and Weaving ranches and ping me if you see anything you fancy. There are a couple who I don’t think I want to part with but most are for sale!
Well at the moment I'm a little poor so I can't afford the ones I would really love to have, because I only have about 1.3 million :shock:, I'm still trying to figure out how people make so much money and my Belgains still need some improvements.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

I have quite a lot of Belgians I can stud for you. They're on my side.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:56 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:56 pm