The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: NEEDING A GOOD TRAINER WHO CAN FINISH TRAINING MY HORSES!

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Well I found a trainer for that particular horse but there are some EN foals on the way, if I could reserve a spot :)
Of course, I usually run into times where there's a big baby book on my farm, and I just finished that so I'll be Free for a while. I'll be ready when you are, I'm just working on ageing some foals so it's quite boring :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Well I found a trainer for that particular horse but there are some EN foals on the way, if I could reserve a spot :)
Of course, I usually run into times where there's a big baby book on my farm, and I just finished that so I'll be Free for a while. I'll be ready when you are, I'm just working on ageing some foals so it's quite boring :lol:.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1183593 here's a foal that needs to be trained! How much?
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1183593 here's a foal that needs to be trained! How much?
oh, hes quite pretty :D. im not really money driven so just what ever you think is fair ;) . my premium account ends today so he will also help me in a way :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1183593 here's a foal that needs to be trained! How much?
oh, hes quite pretty :D. im not really money driven so just what ever you think is fair ;) . my premium account ends today so he will also help me in a way :lol:.
50k? He's up
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote:.
yeah, that's fine. its should not take more than about 2 days it just depends on how fast i can get my turns to work.
Last edited by Toadally on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: yeah, that's fine. its should not take more than about 2 days it just depends on how fast i can get my turns to work.
alright! :)
that's really fast though :o :)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: alright! :)
to me its about average, i like to push myself to do better so im always trying to get faster :D.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: alright! :)
to me its about average, i like to push myself to do better so im always trying to get faster :D.
That's good! I, personally, don't have the patience to train my horses :(
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: That's good! I, personally, don't have the patience to train my horses :(
i dont really have much patience either so i do the long courses while im away at school so i dont have to suffer waiting :lol:. would you like me to do anything else while im at it.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: That's good! I, personally, don't have the patience to train my horses :(
i dont really have much patience either so i do the long courses while im away at school so i dont have to suffer waiting :lol:. would you like me to do anything else while im at it.
No, thanks for the offer though! My latest foals have been absolutely revolting so I rehomed them.. I'm very picky lol.. with my food, clothes and even virtual horses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:15 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:15 pm