The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tiny Falabella sales starting now!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Re: Tiny Falabella sales starting now!

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:
Thanks for your input! I'll try breeding the classic champagne stallion with a brown mare. Which (if any) of those 3 public studs would work for you? I forgot what you preferred about Lp or no Lp.
No Lp is preferred, all of them carry it...so it is really dependent on the mare you will be using and how many gens your willing to breed
I already have the champagne stallion so I will breed him with this brown mare if that works for you. I may not be able to do a separate pedigree but I'll see how many sable champagne foals I can get from the two of them.
Denara
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Super awesome, thanks!! :) I'll try to list around then! :D
I just also wanted to tell you in case you don't have much time tomorrow that you can list Golden at any time and, yeah. Thanks for all the trouble, I really appreciate it!! I hope your getting good business selling all these horses!! :D :D
Also, how much for Golden again? I payed 10k for the mare and so I was wondering...
Thanks!! :D :D :)
You're very welcome!! :) Thank you so much! 10K works for me (or whatever you'd like to offer), I'll list "offers only" :D
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Super awesome, thanks!! :) I'll try to list around then! :D
I just also wanted to tell you in case you don't have much time tomorrow that you can list Golden at any time and, yeah. Thanks for all the trouble, I really appreciate it!! I hope your getting good business selling all these horses!! :D :D
Also, how much for Golden again? I payed 10k for the mare and so I was wondering...
10-15k works for me, I listed him :) You're welcome! :D :D
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote: I just also wanted to tell you in case you don't have much time tomorrow that you can list Golden at any time and, yeah. Thanks for all the trouble, I really appreciate it!! I hope your getting good business selling all these horses!! :D :D
10-15k works for me, I listed him :) You're welcome! :D :D
Cool, thanks!!
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: 10-15k works for me, I listed him :) You're welcome! :D :D
Cool, thanks!!
OMG!! I'm soo sorry. I meant to put in 15k instead of 1500 for Golden!! I feel so bad and I'm sorry!! If I seel him to you for 1500 like I payed then buy him back for the original amount, that can be fixed. I'm so sorry!! I feel soo bad!!
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Cool, thanks!!
OMG!! I'm soo sorry. I meant to put in 15k instead of 1500 for Golden!! I feel so bad and I'm sorry!! If I seel him to you for 1500 like I payed then buy him back for the original amount, that can be fixed. I'm so sorry!! I feel soo bad!!
Aww, no problem!! :D :) It's totally fine and I understand. :) You don't have to sell him back, but thank you so much for offering! If you want to pay me back you could pick any horse from here and buy for the difference (to keep or redistribute, it doesn't matter). They're actually not selling right now anyway and I know you love their looks. :D http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/68199
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote: OMG!! I'm soo sorry. I meant to put in 15k instead of 1500 for Golden!! I feel so bad and I'm sorry!! If I seel him to you for 1500 like I payed then buy him back for the original amount, that can be fixed. I'm so sorry!! I feel soo bad!!
Aww, no problem!! :D :) It's totally fine and I understand. :) You don't have to sell him back, but thank you so much for offering! If you want to pay me back you could pick any horse from here and buy for the difference (to keep or redistribute, it doesn't matter). They're actually not selling right now anyway and I know you love their looks. :D http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/68199
Oh, that would give you the right amount of money so I guess I'll pick a horse. This time I'll do, like, 20k because the incident. Thanks for the opportunity to pay you back, I felt really bad...
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Aww, no problem!! :D :) It's totally fine and I understand. :) You don't have to sell him back, but thank you so much for offering! If you want to pay me back you could pick any horse from here and buy for the difference (to keep or redistribute, it doesn't matter). They're actually not selling right now anyway and I know you love their looks. :D http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/68199
Oh, that would give you the right amount of money so I guess I'll pick a horse. This time I'll do, like, 20k because the incident. Thanks for the opportunity to pay you back, I felt really bad...
If your willing, I'll buy this one!!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1206078
I'll pay 21k to make up both horses!! And if you do want him back, I'll sell him back for $1!! :D :D :D
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Aww, no problem!! :D :) It's totally fine and I understand. :) You don't have to sell him back, but thank you so much for offering! If you want to pay me back you could pick any horse from here and buy for the difference (to keep or redistribute, it doesn't matter). They're actually not selling right now anyway and I know you love their looks. :D http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/68199
You're very welcome, no worries. :) Thanks for offering to pay me back, I would've been fine with it either way, that's really nice of you! :D
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Oh, that would give you the right amount of money so I guess I'll pick a horse. This time I'll do, like, 20k because the incident. Thanks for the opportunity to pay you back, I felt really bad...
If your willing, I'll buy this one!!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1206078
I'll pay 21k to make up both horses!! And if you do want him back, I'll sell him back for $1!! :D :D :D
Thank you so much, I put him for sale!! He's yours to keep if you want! :) :) :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 am