The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trainer wanted.

BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Trainer wanted.

Post by BleedingHrt »

Hello all,

I am still pretty new to this game but i am trying my best. I am breeding some decent horses but I need some help training them.

Im hoping of looking for a trustworthy trainer that is willing to work with me and my horses in a nice timely manner.

Im hoping to get 90% of training done in about 3/4 years (if possible) so I have time to use them for breeding and showing.

If your applying i would like to know.
1 Price
2 average training time
3 how many horses you take at once

Edits:

I do not know my current amount of horses needed and am willing to work with anybody on how many they can do.

I have a handful of ages so that is why i ask to be done in a few short years as i have 2/3 that are already older and i would still like some miles on them when showing.
But if i give you foals you have a longer age time to train i just wish for it not to be too long.

Since i am breeding i can give you a foal as partial payment if you will like.
My payment range will depend on how long it takes, game/real time. Say you take a week real time and 5 years game time, i would roughly play lower then somebody that can do it in 2 years within a day.
Which again we can negotiate price. I am not too strict on it and am pretty lientant considering i know it takes lots of effort to train them.
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer wanted.

Post by BleedingHrt »

Bump
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

BleedingHrt wrote:Hello all,

I am still pretty new to this game but i am trying my best. I am breeding some decent horses but I need some help training them.

Im hoping of looking for a trustworthy trainer that is willing to work with me and my horses in a nice timely manner.

Im hoping to get 90% of training done in about 3/4 years (if possible) so I have time to use them for breeding and showing.

1 Price
2 average training time

Edits:

I do not know my current amount of horses needed and am willing to work with anybody on how many they can do.

I have a handful of ages so that is why i ask to be done in a few short years as i have 2/3 that are already older and i would still like some miles on them when showing.
But if i give you foals you have a longer age time to train i just wish for it not to be too long.

My payment range will depend on how long it takes, game/real time. Say you take a week real time and 5 years game time, i would roughly play lower then somebody that can do it in 2 years within a day.
Which again we can negotiate price. I am not too strict on it and am pretty lientant considering i know it takes lots of effort to train them.
I am willing to train one right now as I have room. My training usually takes about 51/2 to 6 years but I just started trying a new technique so I’ll have you just look at the pasture:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1222492

If you want more than one horse trained by me they will have to be one by one and the price will also go up a bit for each horse.
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

1 Price
2 average training time

Edits:

I am willing to train one right now as I have room. My training usually takes about 51/2 to 6 years but I just started trying a new technique so I’ll have you just look at the pasture:

If you want more than one horse trained by me they will have to be one by one and the price will also go up a bit for each horse.

I am mostly gonna train the foals i am producing since the others are around 10 years of age.

And i am fine going one by one and i will open a horse now (depending if my comment comes through without having to wait for approval).

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1210739

What is the base pay per horse? And what will it go up by per addition?
(Idk if that made sense...how much for one horse, and how much does it increase for each add on?)
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

1 Price
2 average training time

Edits:

Are you ready for those horses yet?
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Dressage Queen wrote:

1 Price
2 average training time

Edits:

Are you ready for those horses yet?
Yes DQ
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

BleedingHrt wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

I am mostly gonna train the foals i am producing since the others are around 10 years of age.

And i am fine going one by one and i will open a horse now (depending if my comment comes through without having to wait for approval).

(Idk if that made sense...how much for one horse, and how much does it increase for each add on?)
The base pay could start at around 4-6k maybe less if needed it won’t go up much but it will a little
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Bump
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
BleedingHrt wrote:

The base pay could start at around 4-6k maybe less if needed it won’t go up much but it will a little

How much lobger do u think hes gonna take?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

BleedingHrt wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

How much lobger do u think hes gonna take?
He should be finished today sorry about how long it’s taken :( some things came up at home but he’ll be done very soon.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:30 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:30 pm