The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ᗩᖇᑕᕼᗩᑎGEᒪ ᗩᑕᖇEᔕ

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: tbd

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

darklass wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Thanks
ok sounds good im trying to breed my akhal tekes to better stats rn and i may not be on tomorrow js
Ok that’s fine I’m not gonna be on much tomorrow prob anyway.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
darklass wrote: ok sounds good im trying to breed my akhal tekes to better stats rn and i may not be on tomorrow js
Sames!! My computers Internet hasn't been working so I'm hoping it was later.... :? :? :?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Sames!! My computers Internet hasn't been working so I'm hoping it was later.... :? :? :?
Ya a couple days ago my neighborhoods power went out.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Sames!! My computers Internet hasn't been working so I'm hoping it was later.... :? :? :?
ooh, I'm sorry. I hate it when that happens because sometimes I have to spend a lot of time with my grandma until it comes back...
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
ooh, I'm sorry. I hate it when that happens because sometimes I have to spend a lot of time with my grandma until it comes back...
Lol ya it happens a lot sense I live in Alaska and it snows like several feet a winter and it wonks up the power lines.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: ooh, I'm sorry. I hate it when that happens because sometimes I have to spend a lot of time with my grandma until it comes back...
Lol ya it happens a lot sense I live in Alaska and it snows like several feet a winter and it wonks up the power lines.
OMG!! I've always wanted to go to Alaska to see the sled-dog race. Is it fun up there? I live in boring old "Historical" Virginia...
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
OMG!! I've always wanted to go to Alaska to see the sled-dog race. Is it fun up there? I live in boring old "Historical" Virginia...
It’s pretty fun until it gets to 50 below for like three months. But in the summer it gets to like almost 90° above soooo ya the summers are good but the winters are freezing lol
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: OMG!! I've always wanted to go to Alaska to see the sled-dog race. Is it fun up there? I live in boring old "Historical" Virginia...
It’s pretty fun until it gets to 50 below for like three months. But in the summer it gets to like almost 90° above soooo ya the summers are good but the winters are freezing lol
Yeah... But that'd be GREAT for skiing, snowboarding, etc.!!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Yeah... But that'd be GREAT for skiing, snowboarding, etc.!!
Ya a lot of people up here dog mush and do winter sports. Lol I just do ballet
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Yeah... But that'd be GREAT for skiing, snowboarding, etc.!!
Ya a lot of people up here dog mush and do winter sports. Lol I just do ballet
Ha!! I ride horses and do softball...
Question:
1: are the horses and ponies up there super fluffy and cuddly and soft???? {Because of the cold and their winter coats}
2: are there ANY outdoor pools that people swim in or do swim team? or does it just freeze every winter so they can't have them??...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:31 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:31 am