The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Hi! I’m new !

Kinneygirls
Visit My Farm

Hi! I’m new !

Post by Kinneygirls »

This is the Kinney Korrral stables! I am very new to this game! Joined yesterday! I’m still trying to get the hang of this! So if any of you can donate money or things to me that would be greatly appreciated since I’m stuck on a quest with no money! No pressure, & of course if ur in the mood shoot me up an email! We can chit chat about the game

:D
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Re: Hi! I’m new !

Post by MikiVCat »

Kinneygirls wrote:This is the Kinney Korrral stables! I am very new to this game! Joined yesterday! I’m still trying to get the hang of this! So if any of you can donate money or things to me that would be greatly appreciated since I’m stuck on a quest with no money! No pressure, & of course if ur in the mood shoot me up an email! We can chit chat about the game

Welcome! First of all, what is your main project going to be? What are your goals? What breed are you focusing on to achieve those goals?

~Miki
Kinneygirls
Visit My Farm

Post by Kinneygirls »

I want to start a breeding program. With Akhal A Teke s and other mixed breeds!
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

Kinneygirls wrote:This is the Kinney Korrral stables! I am very new to this game! Joined yesterday! I’m still trying to get the hang of this! So if any of you can donate money or things to me that would be greatly appreciated since I’m stuck on a quest with no money! No pressure, & of course if ur in the mood shoot me up an email! We can chit chat about the game

Welcome to HWO!! :D :D I always love to help out new players and would gladly sell you a few cheap horses! :D (Cheap as in non- expensive not as in the horses themselves are worthless ;) :lol: :lol: ) Feel free to ping me and meet me in the Chat room to hang!
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Post by montana.spurdle01 »

I would just like to say how amazing this game is :D
Maddie.Boo
Visit My Farm

Post by Maddie.Boo »

Hello! If you ever need any help, I am in the chat room daily. I know a handful of things that may be able to help you out. If you do not know where the chat room is, click on community, then chat room. It should open a new window in your browser. 99.9% of the players in the chat are nice & helpful.
Stone Creek Acres
"Quality" racing Thoroughbreds
You're more than welcomed to take a look!
Kinneygirls
Visit My Farm

Post by Kinneygirls »

Thank you. Is there ever a way to donate things to people, if not that’s okay.
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm

Post by Little_Cookie771 »

Kinneygirls wrote:Thank you. Is there ever a way to donate things to people, if not that’s okay.
You Can Buy Another Person's Horse. I Think That Might Be The Only Way For Now
Kinneygirls
Visit My Farm

Post by Kinneygirls »

Ok. Thank you!
Maddie.Boo
Visit My Farm

Post by Maddie.Boo »

Kinneygirls wrote:Thank you. Is there ever a way to donate things to people, if not that’s okay.
You can't quite donate to people, but, you could put a horse up for private sale, and someone can buy it for more than the asking price (considered donating). People also might also sell you a good horse for $1 which is also considered donating. People in the chat "donate" a lot. :)
Stone Creek Acres
"Quality" racing Thoroughbreds
You're more than welcomed to take a look!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:06 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:06 am