The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pine Valley Racing Stables Farm Log {CLOSED}

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Pine Valley Racing Stables Farm Log {CLOSED}

Post by meganamber »

Hello everyone! I decided to start up a new farm log for my stable, as I have not really updated my old one since last year! Since I have embarked on several large new projects recently, I realized it was time to have a place to keep updates on them. Please enjoy!

I am currently working on racing Thoroughbreds and Freibergs!

Goals
1. To breed some of the best Thoroughbreds on Horse World.
2. To break world records with my Thoroughbreds.
3. To breed a Thoroughbred with the speed comment, "I think you've got the next Secretariat!"
4. To breed magnificent Freibergs that excel at Cross Country and other disciplines
5. To become the first breeder of a certain breed.
6. To become a respected and well known player on Horse World.
7. To have the brand |PV| known and feared :P

Training

I train for new players for a very low price. I do have a training forum here, so please do not comment below if you want a horse trained.

My Noteworthy Thoroughbreds

This is Titan, one of the best Thoroughbreds on my farm. He is currently ranked #1 in points, wins, and earnings for all racing Thoroughbreds on Horse World. Even though he has not broken any world records for me, he has a speed figure of 64 and does very well in racing disciplines. He has won me multiple Raven World Cups in both racing and steeplechasing. He also won the 2018 Kentucky Derby with a time of 2:03.81. I am very proud of him :)

The People's Horse only has a speed figure of 62, but he won the 2018 Belmont Stakes with a time of 2:06.58 (Titan was a close second). He also is the sire of my first 65 speed colt, Hellfire.

Day of Titan is an interesting color for a Thoroughbred and has a speed of 64.

This guy has the best speed comment of all my Thoroughbreds. He has a gorgeous shimmery red coat and his speed is 64.

Golden King is one of my favorites because of his golden coat and name. He has 62 speed, 32 strength, and 46 stamina. He is an excellent sire, having given me a 64 speed mare and several other 60+ speed Thoroughbreds. He is also the sire of The People's Horse.

This guy is my second favorite Thoroughbred behind Titan, because of his name (Heart of Gold), and his conformation and coat color. I love how built and muscular he is and as you guys know, golden coats are my favorite. His speed is 64, his strength is 32, and his stamina is 37. Despite such fatastic conformation stats, he doesn't do the best in competitions :? He isn't the best sire either. Oh, well, he still holds a special place in my heart :)

Freibergs

I bred the first Freiberg on June 6, 2018, a pretty roan filly.

Previous Projects - Trakehners

Once one of the best Trakehners on Horse World, he has been retired from Trakehner dressage competitions and now serves as a public stud.

My personal favorite Trakehner because of his gorgeous golden coat :D

The best Trakehner mare I bred with 64 movement.

Another of my personal favorites, I love his color, and his stats are nice too. He was one of the first green movement Trakehners I bred.

This guy has the best breeder's comment for movement of all my Trakehners. His movement is 64.

He also has green movement and I love his smoky brown dun coloring. His movement is a 64.

Sales

Link to my Sales Forum.

Contests

Currently the host of the Pine Valley Derby, a Thoroughbred-only racing competition for stallions and mares age 2-6.

Thanks for reading! :D
Last edited by meganamber on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Currently working on Freibergs, Mustangs, and Paint Belgians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Breeder of the first Freiberg
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Pine Valley Racing Stables Farm Log

Post by meganamber »

My next rising star?

This is Day of Titan. He won a Raven World Cup for me 45 minutes ago with a time of 2:05, beating my best Thoroughbred, Titan, by four seconds. Titan finished 5th. :shock: Maybe he was just having a bad day. *shrugs*
Day of Titan has a speed figure of 64 and even though his strength and stamina aren't phenomenal, apparently he has what it takes to win in racing competitions. Can't wait to see what he can do! He's a pretty rare color for a Thoroughbred too and looks so nice with his training sheen :D
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Newest Additions to the Thoroughbred Clan:

Heart Breaker has a speed of 60 and currently has a spirited temperament, but what I like most about him is his shiny red coat. If only he had the speed comment "I think you've got the next Secretariat," then he'd be perfect.

I love this guy's name, and as you guys know, I also l love buckskins. His speed is only 59, but he has much better strength and stamina than Heart Breaker.

Seems like all I do is train these days....
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Started a new side project- Belgians.
Kinda tired of only having racers on my farm.. Decided it was time to branch out a little.

Started off with a mare from the Adoption Center:

Also grabbed a couple <CS> mares off the market:

Kinda weird seeing heavy, pony-type horses on my farm! I bred all four mares to Shadows Sultan. Now time to sit back and wait for the foals.

Probably won't be involved in this project very long, but it is a refreshing change from racers.
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

My very first Belgian born today! He's got 65 gold strength :D
I also got a filly with green strength:

I've had an explosion of racing foals too.... once I told Mora I was longing for a buckskin colt. Now I'm up to my eyeballs in buckskins:

I love this guy though... he's near the end of his training and he looks so handsome :D

I'm never going to say I want a certain color again! :lol: Now I'm sick of buckskins :P

New Freiberg Project

I have embarked on attempting to be the first breeder of Freibergs!
Please, somebody be so kind as to let me know if somebody else has already bred the first Freiberg, because then what's the point? :?

This is the breed's recipe: [ Anglo-Norman x Thoroughbred ] x [ Arabian x Ardennais ]

The first part will be easy enough, because there is a 5* Freiberg Anglo-Norman stud available, and I already have plenty of Thoroughbred mares to breed him to. The second part is going to be hard, because Arabians are too light for the Freiberg breed and Ardennais are too heavy. So it will take some time to get the perfect cross that evaluates 5* for a Freiberg. But hey, I enjoy challenges.
Wish me luck guys! :D
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Okay I am very surprised. So much for the second part of the Freiberg recipe being hard! I got a 4* Freiberg filly right off the bat with the problem being height! Perfect body size, type, everything. I got lucky! And guess what, I'm having more trouble getting a perfect TB to breed with the 5* Freiberg Anglo-Norman stud. My luck :lol:
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Got quite the collection of Belgians today!

Especially excited over:

She's awful pretty ain't she? :D

Got another filly with green strength too....

And a colt with a really nice gold breeder's comment for strength!

As for my racers, I got a couple nice fillies today:

I got two Thoroughbreds intended for my Freiberg project today as well, but neither were what I was hoping for, so they were rehomed. :oops: Hopefully I'll get a nice Thoroughbred filly soon that can be bred with the 5* Freiberg Anglo-Norman up for stud! *Fingers crossed*
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Thoroughbreds

Introducing Pine Valley's "Heart of Gold," a 64 speed Thoroughbred colt that I have pretty high hopes for! He's got the same speed and stamina as Titan, but his strength is quite a bit better, so I'm hoping he will do as well as or better than Titan on the track! The best part is he is a lovely palomino, which is my favorite coat color in horses! So happy! :D

I also got another palomino Thoroughbred colt today, with speed of 62 and better stamina than Heart of Gold. His strength is also good, so he will probably turn out nice :D

A 63 speed palomino filly was also born today!

Also, Titan hit a Supreme Master Grand Champion title today, the first horse I've had with one! Excited about that! :D Can't wait to make him the #1 racing Thoroughbred on HW in points, wins, and earnings!!

UPDATE on Paints and Belgians

My Paints have been moved to my holding account, they will be continued once the Paint markings come into the game!
My Belgians have been sold off except for my two best colts because it is hard to keep track of so many projects at once :lol:

The Freiberg Project

It is coming along fairly well actually! :D I'm hoping to breed my first Freiberg soon!

I got a 4* (short) Freiberg ArabianxArdennais colt....

I also have a 3* Freiberg Thoroughbred filly that is nearing breeding age so I can breed her with the Anglo-Norman stud.. hopefully I'll get a decent evaluated ThoroughbredxAnglo-Norman from them to then cross with my ArabianxArdennais horses and finally get a Freiberg!

I also had a 4* Freiberg Thoroughbred filly born today.

I also have quite a few ArabianxArdennais fillies/mares that all evaluate 4* for Freiberg other than the one I first posted on May 20th.
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Got my first two 65 speed Thoroughbreds today, two fillies!!

I have all the crosses needed for the Freiberg, but so far all I have been getting are Grades :? :cry: Hopefully one of these days I'll finally get a Freiberg!! *fingers crossed*
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

I did it!!

Introducing the 1st Freiberg:

Pretty little roan filly :)

It took some time and effort, and after all the grades I was wondering if it was going to happen! But it finally did! So happy :D
Goal #5- check!
Farm Log
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:17 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:17 pm