The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Rehoming Option > With Living Relatives.

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Gaagii
Visit My Farm

Rehoming Option > With Living Relatives.

Post by Gaagii »

I apologize if it's been suggested before. But every time I try to rehome some horses with foals it says "Cannot delete a horse with living children".

The thing is, is in real life (no offense) breeders sell mares & stallions all the time, regardless of foals or not, to make room.

I know we can sell them but if the horse's stats are low or an undesired breed - or the horse gets older as you train - the chances of selling it diminish.

Would it be possible to rehome these horses regardless of foals?
Occasional Purchaser of Upgrades/Pony Tokens (temporarily closed)
Plume Horse Association
ZaRHBR Member, MRA Member

Gaagii (#88314) & Craven (#88478)
flrancho
Visit My Farm

Re: Rehoming Option > With Living Relatives.

Post by flrancho »

When a horse is rehomed its essentially deleted from the game and there are no longer any records of it. I think it is prevented in the case of horses with living offspring in order to prevent there being "holes" in the pedigree.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: Rehoming Option > With Living Relatives.

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

One way around this is to rehome the offspring and then you can rehome the horse.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:39 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:39 pm