The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Re-naming horses and changing colors on new accounts

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Skraythrax
Visit My Farm

Re-naming horses and changing colors on new accounts

Post by Skraythrax »

Today I helped a friend set up an account and noticed some differences between her account and mine. Specifically I noticed there was not an "Edit Name" button, but rather a button with two arrows. Dummy me was curious about this so I clicked it, which changed the name to a random name, and I was unable to change it back for her. Are all of the new accounts going to be like this now, or does it change at a certain level?

Also, I was helping her figure out the color and noticed that she could not type in the color. There is only an arrow drop of pre-set colors, of which Mealy Bay and Black were not included and probably others. Is this a new thing too that will change when her level is higher?
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Re-naming horses and changing colors on new accounts

Post by Argent »

Sounds like an age-restricted account.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:49 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:49 am