The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Logo Contest- CLOSED!!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Logo Contest- Prize $10,000,000

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Hi! I was able to use the site I normally use for logos, but on a different device! Here it is:
Image 90 by 60
Image 270 by 180
Image 450 by 300

I hope you like them. I do not know why the large one became a bit fuzzy. If you need anything fixed, just let me know, and I will fix it!

I am also delighted that I was able to find a way to make you logos again! You always have a challenging logo to make!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Kamichi Stables wrote:Hi! I was able to use the site I normally use for logos, but on a different device! Here it is:
Image 90 by 60
Image 270 by 180
Image 450 by 300

I hope you like them. I do not know why the large one became a bit fuzzy. If you need anything fixed, just let me know, and I will fix it!

I am also delighted that I was able to find a way to make you logos again! You always have a challenging logo to make!
Kamichi! :D It's good to hear from you again! I love the logo! May I suggest a few changes? I would like the font to be a little bigger, and black if possible. I don't know if I like the line under it, maybe if it is black I will :) Also, if you could make the horses a little bit smaller, that would be amazing! Lol I did choose quite a few horses didn't I :lol: I love that you used them all though! Thank you! It looks amazing!! Hopefully the large one will clear up :)
Currently working on Freibergs, Mustangs, and Paint Belgians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Breeder of the first Freiberg
Farm Log
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote:Hi! I was able to use the site I normally use for logos, but on a different device! Here it is:
Image 90 by 60
Image 270 by 180
Image 450 by 300

Kamichi! :D It's good to hear from you again! I love the logo! May I suggest a few changes? I would like the font to be a little bigger, and black if possible. I don't know if I like the line under it, maybe if it is black I will :) Also, if you could make the horses a little bit smaller, that would be amazing! Lol I did choose quite a few horses didn't I :lol: I love that you used them all though! Thank you! It looks amazing!! Hopefully the large one will clear up :)
Okay. I will try. I might not be able to get it to you till tomorrow though. I am really busy, and can only work on them in the mornings.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Okay. I will try. I might not be able to get it to you till tomorrow though. I am really busy, and can only work on them in the mornings.
Ok that's fine with me :) As long as it isn't too much trouble for you, I can wait!
Farm Log
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: Okay. I will try. I might not be able to get it to you till tomorrow though. I am really busy, and can only work on them in the mornings.
Ok that's fine with me :) As long as it isn't too much trouble for you, I can wait!
Its no trouble! I really enjoy doing it. I just have to do a lot lately, but need a break and hwo is the perfect break.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Its no trouble! I really enjoy doing it. I just have to do a lot lately, but need a break and hwo is the perfect break.
Good, I'm glad you enjoy it :) I see!
Farm Log
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: Its no trouble! I really enjoy doing it. I just have to do a lot lately, but need a break and hwo is the perfect break.
Just found out that I won't have time to make your logo tomorrow. Really sorry maybe Friday.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: Its no trouble! I really enjoy doing it. I just have to do a lot lately, but need a break and hwo is the perfect break.
Just found out that I won't have time to make your logo tomorrow. Really sorry maybe Friday.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
It's okay Kamichi :) Take your time! I understand rl.
Added this later: If you see that Zebra got 10 million dollars, don't worry, I'm planning on giving you the same amount :D I LOVE both of your designs! You guys both did an amazing amazing job! So happy :D I'm probably going to be switching back and forth or using a mixture of all the logos :lol:
Last edited by meganamber on Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Farm Log
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Post by Zebracat1234 »

Image signature
Image avatar
Image bigger version of signature

alright, what do you think?