The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Paints are coming soon!

Rosecreekstablesfarm
Visit My Farm

Re: Paints are coming soon!

Post by Rosecreekstablesfarm »

Rosecreekstablesfarm wrote:
Tom wrote:There are always 20 of each horse. As they are adopted new ones are created.

Ohhhhh ok. So we have to wait for the ones in the adoption center to be aborted for the new ones to appear. Got ya. Sorry for bothering you
Okay last time I brother you promise. I went to about a horse in the adoption center and it said the coat field has to be equal or higher than 0. No idea what that means but it won’t let me abopt a horse
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Ohhhhh ok. So we have to wait for the ones in the adoption center to be aborted for the new ones to appear. Got ya. Sorry for bothering you
Okay last time I brother you promise. I went to about a horse in the adoption center and it said the coat field has to be equal or higher than 0. No idea what that means but it won’t let me abopt a horse
That's because somebody quite possibly adopted it before you had the chance to. Sorry. It will calm down in the coming days when the new novelty wears off a little.

There will be plenty more and they'll appear regularly in the math formula that our admins have applied for them to appear.

Good Luck!
Pearl
Visit My Farm

Post by Pearl »

Tom wrote:There are always 20 of each horse. As they are adopted new ones are created.
Just letting you know that NABs appear broken right now. They show up in the AC, but no matter which I try to adopt I get the error that the coats field needs to be a numeric value equal to, or greater than, 0.
CrownRoyalEquestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by CrownRoyalEquestrian »

Nothing that I've seen in the AC that's new. No new facial markings, socks, or paint patterns. I've been checking pretty religiously all day too. Nothing looks different. :(
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

We're working on improving the rate at which paints appear. Give us a couple more days to sort out the issues and it should get a lot better.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Right now we have the rate at which paints appear set to a "normal" rate, but since they are new people are buying them as soon as they appear so the adoption centre ends up full of regular horses. We will adjust the rates so more pairs show until things go back to normal.

Because of the extra heavy load on the adoption centre and the horse image rendering server due to elevated breeding levels you may get an error that says you can't adopt a horse with the coats 0 message. Nothing is broken or needs to be fixed if this happens. It just means all the horses have been adopted and none of the new horses have had their images rendered yet. It's an unusual situation and we'll address the error message in the future.
allaroo
Visit My Farm

Post by allaroo »

Tom wrote:Larissa will make an announcement later today. I'm not sure how much information she wants to give out. Part of the fun is figuring out how things work.

Just to be clear round one of paints are in the game now. The adoption centre is still mostly pre-paints horses though so as they get adopted more paints will show up.
Will the announcement be soon?
Breeding Quality Paints Since 2018
Rosecreekstablesfarm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rosecreekstablesfarm »

Same question as allaroo. I thought it was going to go up on the news page yesterday?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

We wanted to work the kinks out before we put up a proper announcement.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:55 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:55 pm