The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How do i find my old horses

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
BlueThatWolf
Visit My Farm

How do i find my old horses

Post by BlueThatWolf »

I have a old mare who has moved onto greener paddocks and has no living foals so how do I find her?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How do i find my old horses

Post by BlackOak2 »

BlueThatWolf wrote:I have a old mare who has moved onto greener paddocks and has no living foals so how do I find her?
That will be quite difficult. If you remember her id number, then you can put it at the end of a profile page to bring her up. If you know of horses born at the same time as her (and have their id numbers), you can go one by one through those id's until you find her.

If it's not too late, look in your mail (left, top corner, go to 'see all'), the horse's death news will be saved there for a limited time, but that only works if you owned her at the time of her death. If she was ever posted in any of the forums, it may take time, but that may be a way as well.

Right now there is no other way to see past horses unless you save them somewhere (farm logs are really handy for this).

Good Luck!

Oh... you could also check your browsing history, as long as you didn't clear your cache, it should be there.
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

Or, if you have a way to find her parents, you can try looking through their "progeny" page.
BlueThatWolf
Visit My Farm

Post by BlueThatWolf »

She died along time ago and then i did not know that ID numbers were :( I can now just hope that they add in the searching for old horses thing c:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:48 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:48 pm