The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for Ardennais producing Forest Horse stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Hidalgo 2
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Ardennais producing Forest Horse stud

Post by Hidalgo 2 »

8arbarossa wrote:
I see his is out of energy right now, but let me know if you need a cup of sperm. ill give him some redbull for energy :lol: :lol:
Haha yeah I wen to breed my mare to him and saw he was out. I'd appreciate that :)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Hidalgo 2 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
I see his is out of energy right now, but let me know if you need a cup of sperm. ill give him some redbull for energy :lol: :lol:
Haha yeah I wen to breed my mare to him and saw he was out. I'd appreciate that :)
Yeah he is quite populair with the ladies :lol: i wake up in 12 hours and will give him a redbull 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Hidalgo 2
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo 2 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Hidalgo 2 wrote:Haha yeah I wen to breed my mare to him and saw he was out. I'd appreciate that :)
Yeah he is quite populair with the ladies :lol: i wake up in 12 hours and will give him a redbull 8-)
Awesome, thanks!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

8arbarossa wrote: Yeah he is quite populair with the ladies :lol: i wake up in 12 hours and will give him a redbull 8-)
I did it!!!

Do you mind if I keep breeding my mare to Kaltblut? I'd really like to see if I can get a filly, too. When I do a rarer breed I try to get a colt and a filly so I can continue the line if need be. (And my mare's 31, so I don't know how many breedings I have left from her, lol.)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Hidalgo wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: Yeah he is quite populair with the ladies :lol: i wake up in 12 hours and will give him a redbull 8-)
I did it!!!

Do you mind if I keep breeding my mare to Kaltblut? I'd really like to see if I can get a filly, too. When I do a rarer breed I try to get a colt and a filly so I can continue the line if need be. (And my mare's 31, so I don't know how many breedings I have left from her, lol.)
No problem, i made him available again
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Hidalgo wrote:
I did it!!!

I love the colour of your Ardennais btw
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

8arbarossa wrote:
Thanks!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Hidalgo wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
Thanks!
If you need a Ardennais mare of a fresh stud, let me know 8-)
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

8arbarossa wrote:
Hidalgo wrote: Thanks!
If you need a Ardennais mare of a fresh stud, let me know 8-)
Will do :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:07 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:07 pm