The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Fancy Horse? Win a Premium Account!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Re: Fancy Horse? Win a Premium Account!

Post by ruby_jane »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1475080
This boy is fancy because he loves wearing matching tack, and he is pretty shiny :shock:
That, and he is a success story from my breeding shed, so he's a bit special/fancy to me :)
alaskangirl
Visit My Farm

Post by alaskangirl »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1483925

My horse Metallic Bubbles got specially dressed up for this occasion. You gotta give her credit. :lol: :)
mihaicristea90
Visit My Farm

Post by mihaicristea90 »

gee123
Visit My Farm

Post by gee123 »

This Colt of mine is very handsome! :P. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM!! Well i mean who wouldn't want him for themselves?? Evan though he might be a bit plain he is still fancy. Plain horses can still be handsome, fancy and cute/cuddly cool! My colt also loves being entered in any of the local shows round our place!

So this is one of my fancy stallions, because i still have some other stallions that are also fancy. I also have some Mares that are Fancy and Beautiful! So yeh! :D

Here is the link down below to go and have a look at my FANCY Colt!
Thanks! Bye!! 8-) :D :P

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/985447
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1380593 This fine mare is the most sassy smart girl around she might have the looks, the personality but this girl likes to strut and show her stuff around the pasture. This mare also is a really kind hearted mare who takes in orphan foals this proud mare of several foals is by the far the most fanciest horse because even if she is still a mother she continues to never give up and show all she is worth even if that means giving it all. :D ;)
theratfink
Visit My Farm

Post by theratfink »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/868857

I know you might not think of him as fancy ;) but he is one of my best horses! He is a solid silvery colour with bright blue eyes that are different to other horses, and has a thick puffy mane, Misty has a nice colour, nice breeding, and nice stats so even though you may not picture him as fancy I think he is perfect! :P
:D
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

How narrow it to just one, this is difficult...so, so difficult.

MFI Sahara Desert ♂

So, why is he fancy...he is the product of careful selective breeding for multiple generations. That patience has been paid back a thousand fold, he just got a World Record and hopefully he is fancy enough to pass he genes onto the next generation.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Aela
Visit My Farm

Post by Aela »

After quitting my Aegidienberger project, I've had so much time and space to do all kinds of interesting stuff, such as starting my new line of flaxen liver chestnut Arabians

So, this guy will be my entry :D

He's got a very interesting colour - the only foal out off my halloween 2015 costume contest prize mare that inherited her coat - and I really like this shade of semi-flaxen liver chestnut

I also like his conformation; the athletic build with the relatively long neck, thin legs and the flat hip are quite nice imo (He could be a bit smaller though)

So he's fancy because he's got a rare colour, a nice build and because it took a fair few tries for his dam to throw a foal similar to her ;)
Realistic Breed Project
Pssst, take a look below!

Aegidienberger Project, 2015 - 2018
zakary979
Visit My Farm

Post by zakary979 »

My Best looking palomino horse is Sunny pal he is one of the most beautiful stallions ever! He is a quarter horse and is 20 years old. press on the main pasture at my farm and you will find him.
SSadiieex
Visit My Farm

Post by SSadiieex »

Almond is fancy because she produces the most stunning coloured foals!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:46 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:46 pm