Community Forum

Looking for Ardennais producing Forest Horse stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Hidalgo 2
Posts: 13
Joined: November 27th, 2017, 12:42 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Ardennais producing Forest Horse stud

Postby Hidalgo 2 » July 31st, 2018, 2:58 pm

8arbarossa wrote:
I see his is out of energy right now, but let me know if you need a cup of sperm. ill give him some redbull for energy :lol: :lol:
Haha yeah I wen to breed my mare to him and saw he was out. I'd appreciate that :)

8arbarossa
Posts: 986
Joined: April 21st, 2017, 2:20 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Ardennais producing Forest Horse stud

Postby 8arbarossa » July 31st, 2018, 6:42 pm

Hidalgo 2 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
I see his is out of energy right now, but let me know if you need a cup of sperm. ill give him some redbull for energy :lol: :lol:
Haha yeah I wen to breed my mare to him and saw he was out. I'd appreciate that :)


Yeah he is quite populair with the ladies :lol: i wake up in 12 hours and will give him a redbull 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞

Hidalgo 2
Posts: 13
Joined: November 27th, 2017, 12:42 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Ardennais producing Forest Horse stud

Postby Hidalgo 2 » August 1st, 2018, 11:20 am

8arbarossa wrote:
Hidalgo 2 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
I see his is out of energy right now, but let me know if you need a cup of sperm. ill give him some redbull for energy :lol: :lol:
Haha yeah I wen to breed my mare to him and saw he was out. I'd appreciate that :)


Yeah he is quite populair with the ladies :lol: i wake up in 12 hours and will give him a redbull 8-)

Awesome, thanks!

Hidalgo
Posts: 252
Joined: October 2nd, 2017, 12:34 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Ardennais producing Forest Horse stud

Postby Hidalgo » August 9th, 2018, 1:33 pm

8arbarossa wrote:Yeah he is quite populair with the ladies :lol: i wake up in 12 hours and will give him a redbull 8-)

I did it!!!

Do you mind if I keep breeding my mare to Kaltblut? I'd really like to see if I can get a filly, too. When I do a rarer breed I try to get a colt and a filly so I can continue the line if need be. (And my mare's 31, so I don't know how many breedings I have left from her, lol.)

8arbarossa
Posts: 986
Joined: April 21st, 2017, 2:20 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Ardennais producing Forest Horse stud

Postby 8arbarossa » August 9th, 2018, 2:04 pm

Hidalgo wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:Yeah he is quite populair with the ladies :lol: i wake up in 12 hours and will give him a redbull 8-)

I did it!!!

Do you mind if I keep breeding my mare to Kaltblut? I'd really like to see if I can get a filly, too. When I do a rarer breed I try to get a colt and a filly so I can continue the line if need be. (And my mare's 31, so I don't know how many breedings I have left from her, lol.)


No problem, i made him available again
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞

8arbarossa
Posts: 986
Joined: April 21st, 2017, 2:20 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Ardennais producing Forest Horse stud

Postby 8arbarossa » August 10th, 2018, 6:23 am

Hidalgo wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:Yeah he is quite populair with the ladies :lol: i wake up in 12 hours and will give him a redbull 8-)

I did it!!!

Do you mind if I keep breeding my mare to Kaltblut? I'd really like to see if I can get a filly, too. When I do a rarer breed I try to get a colt and a filly so I can continue the line if need be. (And my mare's 31, so I don't know how many breedings I have left from her, lol.)


I love the colour of your Ardennais btw

Hidalgo
Posts: 252
Joined: October 2nd, 2017, 12:34 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Ardennais producing Forest Horse stud

Postby Hidalgo » August 10th, 2018, 2:53 pm

8arbarossa wrote:
I love the colour of your Ardennais btw

Thanks!

8arbarossa
Posts: 986
Joined: April 21st, 2017, 2:20 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Ardennais producing Forest Horse stud

Postby 8arbarossa » August 11th, 2018, 9:21 am

Hidalgo wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
I love the colour of your Ardennais btw

Thanks!


If you need a Ardennais mare of a fresh stud, let me know 8-)

Hidalgo
Posts: 252
Joined: October 2nd, 2017, 12:34 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Ardennais producing Forest Horse stud

Postby Hidalgo » August 13th, 2018, 12:17 pm

8arbarossa wrote:
Hidalgo wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
I love the colour of your Ardennais btw

Thanks!


If you need a Ardennais mare of a fresh stud, let me know 8-)

Will do :)


Return to “Stallions at Stud”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests