The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

new and need help?

HorseGalLovi101
Visit My Farm

new and need help?

Post by HorseGalLovi101 »

hi.. i am newer and am looking for pony tokens and money... i am willing to sell horses to get the stuff... but wasnt sure if anyone can help me? please message me if you can! thanks in advance!
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Re: new and need help?

Post by Scythian »

HorseGalLovi101 wrote:hi.. i am newer and am looking for pony tokens and money... i am willing to sell horses to get the stuff... but wasnt sure if anyone can help me? please message me if you can! thanks in advance!
By far the easiest way to get Pony Tokens is to spend real world money for them. Otherwise, you earn them by leveling up or occasionally by completing quests or getting lucky when winning a Local Show.

EXCHANGING PT for HWO $ or the opposite. So far Admin doesn't provide any official exchange method for PT-to-HWO-money (or the reverse). You can try posting in the Forum and sometimes another player will agree to the exchange you have in mind (one of you buys PTs for the other's account, then the receiver of the PTs buys a low-value horse from the PT buyer for high HWO$. Takes a lot of mutual trust and trustworthiness. So far that's the only way to get from Real World $ to HWO $.

A quick way, seemingly, of making money: Buy a good trained horse and enter it in Local Shows and, with due diligence, Competitions. The catch here is that well-trained horses aren't always easy to find and tend to cost thousands to tens or hundreds of thousands. Still, there is a great deal of good luck in this game, and some generous players.

The Chit-Chat topics include trainers for hire. Note that each horse trained is likely to cost $tens of thousands.

I looked at your farm and some of your horses. There's good genetic quality among them but I didn't see any trained ones (didn't look at everyone, though). Given their stats, you could enter the multi-golds in Local Shows at increasing levels -- see how high you can go and consistently win (example: try a Gold Speed/Stamina/Tempo in Harness Racing). In the Competitions there are so many high-HGP highly-trained horses out there that you'd have a much more difficult time earning.

***Important*** There are some Competitions with really high entry fees and once entered you can't change your mind!!! Another thing is that if the Entry Fee is close to that of the "purse" -- total value of 1st through 5th -- winning 3rd, 4th, or 5th won't even return the cost of your entry fee.

Over the years I've spent a lot of time reading the Forums and Help sections and those have helped.

Good luck! :D
HorseGalLovi101
Visit My Farm

Re: new and need help?

Post by HorseGalLovi101 »

ok thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:39 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:39 am