The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Re: Win 6 million dollars!

Post by SnowStorm »

meganamber2 wrote:I've only got 6 million left in my account and I need it gone!

Rules
1. Must be a new player on HW for a year or less
2. Only enter on your MAIN account
3. Post a link of your favorite horse

The horse I like most wins!
Remember that I dislike varnish, greying, spots, bronzing, and horses that are fat, really tall, or really short.
I do like training sheen, duns, good stats, unique coat colors, dapples, pretty heads, and titles.

Impress me!

Good luck! Contest ends Friday, September 14, at 12:00 noon EST
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1358930
Zalarisa
Visit My Farm

Post by Zalarisa »

Just my luck, I'm close to barely over a year in this game... I wish luck to all the entrants and may your 6million dollars be spent well!
AmbyBamby74477
Visit My Farm

Post by AmbyBamby74477 »

meganamber2 wrote:I've only got 6 million left in my account and I need it gone!

Rules

Remember that I dislike varnish, greying, spots, bronzing, and horses that are fat, really tall, or really short.
I do like training sheen, duns, good stats, unique coat colors, dapples, pretty heads, and titles.

Impress me!

This is my favorite horse
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1425435
My second favorite would have to be this dude
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1522911
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

meganamber2 wrote:.
Hey - can I ask what you mean by really fat? Do you mean status-wise, or appearance-wise (as in draft breeds)? Thanks! :D

If you mean status-wise... I’ll have to go with this boy:

MCh++【ℤA】Grace Villem
Even I he’s not my BEST show horse, he’s pretty high up there, and hie’s pretty darn cute imo! ;)

Otherwise, I’d go with this boy:

【ℤA】Master Oak
He’s nothing special stats-wise, unless you take into account his breed, wherein he’s pretty impressive for a high-percentage Przewalski! However, I chose him for his overall appearance - he’s a GORGEOUS light Chestnut Dun, and has a pretty face and neck. :) I’d like if he had a bit longer legs, but he’s almost square in body conformation which I’m happy with.
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalSkully »

JessenJ24 wrote:

Rules

Impress me!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1358930
My first choice would be my filly S̸̤̆͂̐͋̇S͖̰͚͉ͪͥͤ̕ͅ Tern
I just love her color and I hope that she'll eventually have dapples

My second choice would be S̸̤̆͂̐͋̇S͖̰͚͉ͪͥͤ̕ͅ Gallinule
Because I do love her Silver Bay color and that she has a subtle pangaré, and that she's a Chincoteague Pony, as I gotta love my Delmarva Peninsula Pony!
Shellyttexas
Visit My Farm

Post by Shellyttexas »

I love this guy! :D
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

elizabeth1 wrote:ping
SC Avalanche wrote:ping
Heaven's Horses wrote:ping
Shellyttexas wrote:ping
Thank you all for your willingness to enter, but I'm afraid you have been playing for over a year, so I won't be looking at your entries, sorry.
Ziel wrote:ping
I mean status wise I guess you could say. Draft breeds don't look fat to me unless their profile says fleshy, fat, very fat, etc.
Zalarisa wrote:ping
Thank you for being kind enough not to enter because you've been playing over a year :) I'm tempted to reward you for doing that :lol: You're right, you're super close to being a new player, sorry you didn't qualify :? But thank you also for your kind words to the other entries! :)
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Rules

Impress me!

i think im a bit late by the looks of things...but here is my favourite horse :)

an arabian paint filly....
~TRR Princess Royal

Princess royal - becuase she truly is a princess :)

I have two goals - first up, to increase my stats to become a fast and reliable trainer, and secondly, to breed and create rare horse breeds... starting with Australians, particularly drought horses... either way, the money would be an amazing help :)
all the best....
hikko
Visit My Farm

Post by hikko »

here is my entry.

Dwalin

he has nothing special stats wise and has not been trained or showed but I love his fluffy mane, long tail, and nice stripes.
utopie
Visit My Farm

Post by utopie »

he doesn't have any title yet but I think he will as soon as I start competing him:

An Avel Grand Vizir
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:33 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:33 am